Motel 6 Denver - Airport
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$115
  • Breakfast included
$145
$99
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$142
$174
$149
$251
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat ratecomfortable roomdenver areaupgradesdowntown
Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you're looking for a place to sleep and that's it, this place will do just fine. We just needed a cheap place to stay with our dog while resting from driving all day and start getting acclimated to higher altitudes before traveling into the mounains. It did the trick, but nothing else. We did have to ask for enough towels to accomadate 2 people. The floors are a cool idea, but I could not walk barefoot without my feet turning blackbottom within minutes (ew!). I have to say that we were excited about actually being able to have a smoking room...a rarity in these days of political correctness. We didn't have to pay extra for our pooch. The front desk staff was very friendly and quick to help with any request.

Room Tip: If you're at all offended by the smell of smoke, do not book a room here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nelbro
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I mostly love Motel 6, especially when I get to stay in the newly remodeled ones. Check out the Motel 6 in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, too. Cheap, cheap, and very comfortable and clean.
This one is one of maybe 6 or 7 of them in the Denver area. It is close enough to the airport, and the highway to get me back up north to Wyoming.
The new floor -- no stinky carpet, just nice fake bamboo flooring -- very nice. Clean bathroom with lots of hot water.
Did you know Motels 6 take pets?? Yes.

Room Tip: If you get there late, yes, they will keep your room for you. But, you have to stoop to talk through a glass window to the night clerk. They lock off the front counter area for safety.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank W- E
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was traveling with my Chihuahua and loved that they didn't have an additional pet fee or deposit. The room was surprising nice. I didn't like that they put me on the second floor with a dog because I felt unsafe have to take him and walking so far to get to grass. There was also a light out on the corner of the second floor which meant I had to walk to my room in darkness. The people next to me were super loud and obnoxious but that isn't really the motel's fault.

Room Tip: When traveling with a pet, ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Celeste A
Reviewed November 7, 2011

For $44.95 this motel is very good value. The rooms have been modernised and mine was very clean. Check in was easy and friendly. There are plenty of cheap restaurants close by. It's not the Ritz but it is probably better value as all I wanted was a good night's sleep and I got it. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank chris_stern
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Checkin was very slow, but the lady was nice and apologized, even made sure I liked the room. She placed me in Room 148 in the back since I asked for a quiet room, and it was definitely quieter. It is an older Motel 6 with remodeled rooms that have laminate floors and a new bathroom. The shower current smelled of mold and the AC was off, so the room was hot, but cooled down after an hour or so. TV was small with about 36 channels, but clear picture. Neighborhood is not the best (I was asked for money at the nearby gas station), but there is a Wendy’s next door, and a Denny’s within walking distance and easy access to interstate 70. I was there on a holiday weekend and it was very quiet, but when I left on a workday, it was noisy like many other reviewers have commented, from trucks at the large warehouse complex next door. My room varied from $40-$46 with an outrageous 14.85% tax. But it was the best deal in Denver for a holiday weekend. I would probably stay here again, but I wouldn’t bring a family.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo