See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2015

My husband and I could only stay one night because the hotel room was nasty. There were stains on the carpet and blood stains on the wall in the bathroom. The sheets were itchy. My husband witness a drug deal in the parking when he went to bet something out of thecar. We cancelled our 2nd night and went somewhere else that was cleaner. You guys need to clean that place up.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

They charged a different rate then the one originally booked, room smelled of weed everytime the bathroom fan came of. Other then that is was a 6 minute walk to 5he staduim and no problems with the neighborhood. Room was clean and adequate.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Our foreigner's listening and speaking English are usually limited, we do hope to communication with the hotel by email such as asking questions and concerns, but I didn't find the email address on your website.
Except this, every thing is very nice. And I would like to book your hotel again when I visit Denver next time. Denver is so beautiful, I will surely come again.
Thanks a lot.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

The rooms were clean and it had a balcony. But don't go outside at night. They had ladies of the evening coming in and out of this place left and right. Know one seemed to mind but that's not what I want going on around me and my family

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2015

I booked this without reading the reviews, and I didn't make a formal complaint in person because I thought my blood might be added to the bathroom walls. Yes you read that right, blood ADDED, because there was already blood like looking stains on the wallpaper in the bathroom and on the edge of the bathtub. I had no interest in taking a hepatitis shower, or stepping on the grease soaked rug. I assume the overwhelming scent was knock off Febreze, you know, to cover up the rotting body parts - one can only assume at this point. This room made me crawl out of my skin and I was deeply disturbed that this was a RAMADA establishment. I'll never stay at a Wyndham Suites hotel/motel ever again.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends