“Too hot to handle”

Ramada Denver Midtown
Ranked #115 of 157 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
phoenix
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel is definitely not on par with other Ramada hotels I have stayed in. My room was in the back horse shoe shaped area. The rooms in this part of the hotel had direct access to the parking lot the way of a motel. The hotel room was old and needed some attention. Issues I encountered: 1) the door locked but the extra door lock was broken. 2) the window curtains seemed too short so I was unable to completely close them, preventing complete privacy. 3) room had an ironing board but no iron. 4) some of the people staying at the hotel didn't seem to be of the best character. 5) the entire hotel looked run down.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ben G, Manager at Ramada Denver Midtown, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your review. I would like you to know that we will be taking care of all of these issues when we start our renovations. I hope you may be able to give us another chance when the remodel is complete. Thank you.
Mancos
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is easily the worst Ramada property in the lower 48. Dumpy, loud, and a distinctly low-end clientele seem to be in the majority. The property is somewhat down on it's heels and shabby. Great location, but would not recommend beyond that. This would be a two star hotel in Mexico.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ben G, Manager at Ramada Denver Midtown, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thanks for writing. Im sorry the hotel was not up to par. We are going to do a complete remodel of the whole grounds. Im glad you were able to enjoy the location. I hope you may give us another chance in the future. Thank you!

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Wow! from the moment I entered the lobby a man was shouting profanities because he couldn't find his girlfriend. When I got to my room I literally could not believe how filthy it was. Am I in a Ramada? I laid on the bed fully clothed exhausted. I then realized from the conversation through the walls that I was in the crackhead wing of this particular Ramada Inn. Slamming doors loud music constant knocking on doors...and drug dealing right outside my door. I called the front desk and asked to be moved. As I walked into the lobby for the second time that night...a woman shouting profanities to her (I guess) boyfriend and he shouting back at her. I couldn't get a room key fast enough. Seriously thought about sleeping in my car. Ramada Inn Zuni in Denver is a Crack hole! I will never stay at any Ramada again. I've never written a review before but this was so bad I had to let people know.

• Stayed May 2013