“Horrible stay for big pay!”

Ramada Denver Midtown
Ranked #119 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ben G, Manager at Ramada Denver Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is easily the worst Ramada property in the lower 48. Dumpy, loud, and a distinctly low-end clientele seem to be in the majority. The property is somewhat down on it's heels and shabby. Great location, but would not recommend beyond that. This would be a two star hotel in Mexico.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thanks for writing. Im sorry the hotel was not up to par. We are going to do a complete remodel of the whole grounds. Im glad you were able to enjoy the location. I hope you may give us another chance in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Wow! from the moment I entered the lobby a man was shouting profanities because he couldn't find his girlfriend. When I got to my room I literally could not believe how filthy it was. Am I in a Ramada? I laid on the bed fully clothed exhausted. I then realized from the conversation through the walls that I was in the crackhead wing of this particular Ramada Inn. Slamming doors loud music constant knocking on doors...and drug dealing right outside my door. I called the front desk and asked to be moved. As I walked into the lobby for the second time that night...a woman shouting profanities to her (I guess) boyfriend and he shouting back at her. I couldn't get a room key fast enough. Seriously thought about sleeping in my car. Ramada Inn Zuni in Denver is a Crack hole! I will never stay at any Ramada again. I've never written a review before but this was so bad I had to let people know.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This probably was a great hotel in the 20's, when these photos were apparently taken. The building is beautiful, and has some real possibilities. Hopefully someone will renovate it to retain the original art deco feel. But it is not just run-down - it is disgusting. Moldy, no heat, light, the comforter was filthy, the ceiling had a brown liquid on it, the water was rusty, the elevator's walls were peeling, and when I said I couldn't stay to the manager, she said,"Yeah, I understand." Really? It was disgusting. Also, prostitutes and gang members were walking around and I was scared there with my children. No telephone too. How did this pass a health and safety test?
The room was dark and had some sort of coating that looked suspiciously like asbestos. There were women staying in and wandering about that looked like they rented the rooms by the hour. Someone tried to sell my son drugs while I was inside checking in. We stayed exactly 23 minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms in any other hotel are better.