“Amazing Business Hotel Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #53 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is by far one of the best Hilton's in the Devnver area. It is extremely close to the major customers I have to visit and the hotel is amazingly clean and with firmness adjustable beds. (this is a major win because at the end of the day you want a comfortable bed they YOU choose the firm/softness) I will absolutely be back again whenever I am in the area. The cost is perfect for the quality of the room and service you get. thank you Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center you made my trip awesome!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Have stayed here several times and always have had a great experience. I will be back again. The hotel was clean, comfortable and very inviting. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The hotel is located close to the entrance to the interstate without the noise. The hotel is easy to find and not too far from the Pepsi Center.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 15, 2013

As a honors member you get wifi and breakfast. Breakfast was great. Beds need to be replaced, but a great value overall. Good staff. Clean rooms and grounds. Great happy hour deals with drinks at about 3.00 USD. Good choice of places to eat within walking distance and a free hotel shuttle bus to take you if you do not want to walk or drive yourself.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, business or leisure. Good location, clean room and updated decor. The fitness center and indoor swimming pool are clean and tidy. Overall, a well kept property.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would recommend this HGI location to all business travelers when traveling to the Denver area. The staff are professional and make you feel as if you are their only customer! This is why this hotel is the my first choice when I plan a trip to Denver!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I spent only one night at the hotel on a business trip and will return if I have to do again business in the area. The hotel can be easily reached, and has complimentary parking onsite.
The rooms are big an staff is friendly. I was a bit surprised that breakfast is not complimentary as you can find this in lots of hotels in the US, on the other hand the quality of the breakfast buffet is also higher than free breakfast in other hotels. I took the breakfast and were happy with the choice and quality for the money.
Hotel has a small fitness center, I used only the running belt and was positively surprised about having good quality equipment, there is even a pool that I did not use.
I can recommedn the hotel if you have business to do in the area, I'll stay there again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Beautiful hotel, well located - terrible noise from the in room cooling system woke me up throughout the night. If the hotel upgrades the heating and cooling system this would be great - otherwise, stay at another Hilton property.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.