“Great Hotel .... Excellent Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #52 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great location
Very close to multiple Restaurants in DTC area
Well maintained spacious Rooms
Very clean
Excellent choice of Breakfast varieties
Free Parking (other hotels like Marriott and Hyatt charging a fortune? ridiculous for the DTC area)
and above all ............... Excellent Customer Service

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a seminar that was being held at this hotel. Since they were offering special pricing for seminar attendees, it was a no-brainer to stay here!

The rooms were roomy, clean and appealing. I did not actually attend the seminar & spent most of one morning in the room relaxing. It was very pleasant and quiet. One really cool feature on their beds was an adjustable button to either make it a little firmer or softer to your liking. I slept pretty well, considering I wasn't in my own bed!!

The hotel staff member who checked us in (I think his name is Cody) was exceptionally friendly & helpful. After we arrived back home, it was discovered that I had left the charger for my tablet in the room. I immediately called the hotel & Cody was the one who answered the phone. He remembered me from our stay, which was very impressive. He was also most helpful in locating my charger & went on to pack it up & send it out by Fed Ex the next day at no additional charge to me! To say the least, I was extremely impressed!!!

We ate most of our meals at the hotel restaurant and although I would call the food outstanding, it was very convenient, but a bit pricey. However, they have some appetizer nachos that are incredible! We had them two evenings instead of eating a full meal. The bartenders were all very nice, as well.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was clean, the staff very friendly and the food was excellent. The internet worked well all hours of the day and night. Room was very comfortable. The bed was fantastic. I could adjust the firmness to my needs and having a very bad back, that is a luxury to have this ability. The room was very clean and overall the hotel was very quiet which is nice when you put in a long work day. The breakfast is excellent and always consistent. The servers were all very kind and after a couple of days even remembered my name.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Love this hotel. Clean. Comfortable. Great breakfast. Friendly bartender. Courteous staff. Just what you expect for a Hilton. Because of the location most of the people there were business travelers. It's right off of I-25 with easy access. A nice part of Denver (south) close to good restaurants and shopping. Convenient if you need to go to any areas south.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank True W

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean and tidy. Te windows are sealed and can not be opened, which I did not like as I could not get fresh air in. The air from the air conditioner was very dry. Great food in the restaurant and breakfast was excelent.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very nice hotel, a little pricey but I think it's the area. Although there on business I would stay at this location if I were traveling for leisure. Staff was very accomodating for a coworker who's reservation was not in the system, they sent her a goodie basket to the room. Bar staff was great, friendly, conversational and overall very nice. Drinks weren't bad either.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This property is an excellent value at its price point. It feels like a boutique hotel but not pretentious, and it is well located in downtown Denver. It is an older building that has been very nicely renovated. It is clean and nicely furnished with an accomadating staff. If you are expecting a five star property, this isn't it, but my expectations were for a three star hotel, and they were exceeded.

Michael Maccallum

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!