“Weekend with the grandkids”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #53 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The suite worked well for us since we had three grandkids with us. We spent a lot of time at the pool. The pool was heated and it was great since it was during the winter months. The gym was really nice also. It was located right next to the pool with glass windows. The location was also great for us. It was more quiet during the weekend since the hotel is located around the Tech center which many business are located around the area. Everyone of the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Flat screen tv and free internet is also a plus. The suite had a really large bath which was nice. The hotel had a bar area but we did not visit. The buffet breakfast worked well for us. The kids loved the waffles. The made to order omlette was good. The food could have been a little warmer but overall the food was good. The hotel has a really nice feel when you enter the hotel. I would definately stay at this hotel again with no problem. Several good restaurants close by. We went to the Great Northern and the food was really good. It has a great kids menu. Easy access to I-25 Interstate. This hotel knows how to treat their customers. I wish more hotels were ran like this one.

Room Tip: The suite works really will with kids.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
VirginiaRedman, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Judy -

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit - and that you found the Tech Center to be a relaxing and comfortable weekend getaway. Thank you for taking the opportunity to enjoy the pool and restaurant while you were here.

We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center is quite convenient, once you figure out the access to the freeway. It has easy access to downtown and to the airport. The best part about it was the people. The front desk staff are warm and welcoming. The hotel is clean and very nice. We had breakfast included. It was way overpriced but since it was included, it was good. The breakfast waitstaff are charming and helpful and not at all overwhelmed by our large family. We were there for an uncle's 90th birthday. We all seemed to meet in the morning for breakfast and it was chaotic at best. They brought us coffee and were quite helpful. I would stay there again if I visited Denver because it was convenient. It is, however, in a very lonely area without much in the way of dining possibilities that aren't chains. It is in the middle of a corporate area. But if you have a car, it is easy to get to downtown Denver - and I believe the shuttle (5 mile radius free) will take you to the light rail. We didn't try the shuttle. I was pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
VirginiaRedman, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your family's celebration this past weekend. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate you taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I hope you will consider staying with us again, should your travels bring you back to the Denver area.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Hotel was nice, business center was very helpful and although I didn't eat in the hotel restaurant, it also looked nice. A continental breakfast would have been nice, but that didn't take away from my experience. The staff were very friendly, and even drove us to a nearby liquor store in one of the hotel SUV's after we arrived to pick up some beer

Room Tip: ask for a hotel room facing the mountains
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we are looking forward to the opportunity to have as our guest again soon.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very well run property with business professionals in mind. Great location with fabulous mountain views. Clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. All the staff go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in the Denver Tech Center. I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and will certainly share your comments with the rest of our team. We wish you safe travels and hope you will consider us for a future stay.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Overall, the hotel was well suited to our needs, clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. The view of the Rockies was great! Unfortunately, the big negative was the synthetic = non cotton sheets and quilt cover. With virtually zero humidity in winter, plus the need to run the heaters, the static charges were too frequent in bed. The quilt covers was like one continuous electrical storm. A small investment in cotton linen would add one star to the hotel rating.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Please allow me to apologize for the discomfort you experienced with the static in the bed linens during your stay. I appreciate that you brought this situation to my attention, and please be assured that we are addressing our laundry procedures to eliminate this problem. I hope you will consider staying with again on a future visit - we would be happy to put a humidifyer in your room to improve the air quality in your room during stay.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was nice. Very clean and quiet. My only complaint is when I reserved the room over the phone I was given a price $76 a room. Upon arriving my room was $86. Not a big difference but when I said something at the front desk he blew me off about my question. They say one price over the phone and a different one at check in. Next time I'll get it in writing.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Johanna F
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Michael Maccallum

Reviewed January 13, 2013

New air-walls between the meeting rooms have made a good meeting place fantastic. Ryan, Amela & Jim are fantastic at providing personalized service to anyone wanting to hold a business meeting in one of their conference rooms. Even when there are meetings going on both sides we heard little from the other meetings. The food is very good and a decent value for the overall package.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Michael Maccallum

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!