“Best green tea ice cream on a hot summer day!”

Little Man Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Highland
Denver
“Best green tea ice cream on a hot summer day!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

And how can you not love the giant milk can?! I rode my bicycle to LM this past summer. So glad to see green tea ice cream on the menu. The serving was huge. I was hanging out eating my ice cream when a car pulls up and two older ladies get out. And they were taking pictures LM. I asked them if I could take their pictures for them standing in front and they were thrilled. It was so cute and yes, it made the green tea ice cream even mo' betta!

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Denver, Colorado
“great ice cream!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

many tasty flavors that are different every time you come there. All the ice cream tastes amazing. The only draw back of this place is that a huge line tends to form on the days when its the right type of weather for ice cream. Still worth the wait if you want ice cream.

Visited November 2011
Bolivar, Ohio
“It's just ice cream”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We heard "you have to go there" so many times, we thought we would try it.
It was good - but it was just ice cream. It is in a cool location and has nice little sitting places around, but it is still just ice cream.
Three cones were 13 dollars and the line was long.
OK - so we tried it. It was enjoyable, but just ice cream.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank summerfunOhio
Greenville, South Carolina
“Is it just ice cream?”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Ok, so I had ice cream, duh and it was good. However, it is a long walk which we made there from the convention center and back. Why would I rate this a 5? Ok, so my son was in his uniform and they gave him ice cream and I went to pay for it and she said, we don't charge because we consider their service to the country important. That was so cool. The outside is neat shaped like a milk can, they also have doggie biscuits they give out to dogs, there is outside seating and a great place to watch people who come from the neighborhood. But I would give them 5 stars for the attitude toward our military. Awesome!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Frank S
westminster,co
“Little over rated”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love the concept and being next to Linger it's a great location. The ice cream is just ok to me and my kids. If i'm in the area I would wait in line again but to go out of my way to get some ice cream, theres better out there. I'm not trying to hate, I just don't agree with all the 4-5 star reviews. The few times I've been there teenagers where running the place. Not that teenagers are'nt capable but they seemed a little over whelmed each time. Really do like the concept though.

• Visited June 2012