“Is it just ice cream?”

Little Man Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Highland
Greenville, South Carolina
“Is it just ice cream?”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Ok, so I had ice cream, duh and it was good. However, it is a long walk which we made there from the convention center and back. Why would I rate this a 5? Ok, so my son was in his uniform and they gave him ice cream and I went to pay for it and she said, we don't charge because we consider their service to the country important. That was so cool. The outside is neat shaped like a milk can, they also have doggie biscuits they give out to dogs, there is outside seating and a great place to watch people who come from the neighborhood. But I would give them 5 stars for the attitude toward our military. Awesome!!!!!

1 Thank Frank S

• Korean first
westminster,co
“Little over rated”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love the concept and being next to Linger it's a great location. The ice cream is just ok to me and my kids. If i'm in the area I would wait in line again but to go out of my way to get some ice cream, theres better out there. I'm not trying to hate, I just don't agree with all the 4-5 star reviews. The few times I've been there teenagers where running the place. Not that teenagers are'nt capable but they seemed a little over whelmed each time. Really do like the concept though.

• Visited June 2012
Denver, CO
“Best Ice Cream in Denver”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Living in the Highlands neighborhood of Denver is a treat within itself, but throw in Little Man Ice Cream and it only makes life sweeter. I am lucky that it is not within a few blocks of my house, or I would be in big trouble. Little Man Ice Cream has a fabulous location, serves delicious ice cream, and employs some of the friendliest folks in town. Whenever we have dinner with friends or guests visiting from out of town, we always make it a point to treat ourselves to a scoop (or two) of ice cream. The flavors rotate throughout the day and often seasonal. My favorite is the salted caramel peanut butter cup. Delicious! Their waffle cones are crunchy and flavorful. The portions are gigantic. I often order a kids small because they are so generous. There is plenty of outdoor seating with ample heat lamps in the winter. Little Man Ice Cream also serves hot food and soup during the winter months.

georgia02
“A little underwhelmed”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

After reading all of the reviews I was a little underwhelmed with this ice cream. We went one night and had salted oreo, chocolate and caramel popcorn. The chocolate was good, the salted oreo was VERY salty (and I salt everything) and the caramel popcorn's flavor was good until you got a soggy piece of popcorn. Not sure how you can keep the popcorn from getting soggy in ice cream but maybe that goes to show that not everything should be in ice cream---maybe it would be better crushed as a topping. Anyway, I wouldn't return. I thought Bonnie Brae had better ice cream.

Arvada, Colorado
“Where have you been my whole life!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Perfection in a cone or in a dish. Little Man is BIG in flavor choices and style. This is a must try.
Sorry to say it, but if you are out to dinner in the Hi-Lo area, pass on dessert and go to Little Man for dessert instead.