“Great stop for breakfast in the airport.”

Chef Jimmy's Bistro & Spirits
Ranked #271 of 2,984 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Denver International Airport
Riverton, Wyoming
“Great stop for breakfast in the airport.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Real eggs, fresh fruit instead of potatoes option. Friendly and efficient service . Good stop if you have time between flights.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Best airport restaurant anywhere”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

As in all my reviews, I rate restaurants compared to the restaurants in the area. Jimmy's is (IMHO) the best restaurant in ANY airport (it is located in A concourse at Denver Internatioanl Airport). I have eaten there dozens of times and my wife and I have eaten there 7 times. Always great food, reasonable (airport) prices, good wine list that is very affordable. Their Italain street cart roast beef sandwich is as good or better than any in Chicago (hard to believe, but true). Jimmy's has dailey specials and one that has to be comparable to some of the finest restaurants is their halibut (only 2 days a week unfortunately). If you get a chance to try the halibut, you will be amazed! I had to tuna steaks (they serve 2 good size steaks) plus two great sides this past week and it was great. Great place for breakfast as well for those early flights.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank MG911
Bristol
“Convenient (not much else around of this quality) but surprisingly good”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Little else to compete with in Terminal 3 but we welcomed quality food and drink in the airport environment. After all we had much time on our hands with the cancellation of our flight DEN-ORD that day. AA came up trumps reorganising our return to the UK that day and overnight so we were probably in a good and receptive mood for the service we received. Amazing barman demonstrated his ability to do 3 or 4 things at once - quite disconcerting really as you could be forgiven thinking he was ignoring you whilst so accurately delivering your order almost without eye contact and certainly no concept of writing down any of the three orders he was working on at once! Recommended for you, but I hope not because your flight is cancelled!

• Visited August 2012
Plano, TX,USA
“Great alternative to Pizza Hur”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Had a nice flatiron steak sandwich and a glass of wine while waiting for my flight to DFW. I managed to knock over my water glass while fumbling with my laptop bag. Three waitresses were all over it before the water flowed off the table. It was impressive. Surprisingly fast service for a place that is a cut above fast food,

austin, tx
“$7.40 for a Bloody Mary”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I know it was before noon, but $7.40 for a Bloody Mary? I wish I were still sleeping. Roast beef sandwich was decent, onion soup was good... I think I should've stuck with McD's.

• Visited August 2012