Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,235 results
All reviews basketball court full size refrigerator denver international airport great place to stay an extended stay one bedroom suite complimentary breakfast minute drive home away from home clean hotel rental car restaurants within walking distance other hotels would definitely stay here again indoor pool an early morning flight would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I’ve been traveling all over the US for business for years. This hotel is clean and quiet nice hotel. But you may feel cold to the way they treat you, and lack of hospitality.
They need to be trained how to treat quests as guests. Not treat as prisoner or unwelcoming suspicious.
Unfortunately that’s what they did to me an young looking asian.

...bad memory..that’s what they gave to me. I hope they’ll be appropriate to other foreigners.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodLeader, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the service you received. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Autumn Speaker
Guest Services Manager
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport
Autumn.Speaker@hilton.com
303-371-4555

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

We were passing through Denver on our way to the mountains. I needed a room that was affordable with three beds and accepted a dog. I booked this hotel based on reviews and it exceeded our expectations. The room was one of the biggest rooms we’ve ever stayed at. The breakfast was very good. The room has a full kitchen for those staying longer and want to cook.
There are a lot of restaurants close by, some within walking distance. We had dinner at the Moonlight diner, which was very good. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2019

Pros
Clean Hotel

Nice pole and fitness area

Restaurants, bars and, gas station are all within walking distance

Cons
Small lobby area and meeting room space

There are no hot refreshments on Mondays so if you have a meeting on a Monday, your options will be crackers and nuts

The only complaint I have is about housekeeping. Not sure why housekeeping needed to enter my room the day I was going to check out. I left all of my items out to go downstairs for a meeting at 9 am and when I came back about 10, housekeeping had already been in there. Now, I left my items out which I never do when I'm expecting housekeeping. So to know that someone was in there among all my unpacked things is not a good feeling. Housekeeping also tried to come back in a second time before my departure around 11:15 to take towels. So what did the first housekeeper do???

Reviewed November 20, 2019

Meals were excellent. I would stay here again Staff was helpful with any requests. Local driving directions were helpful. No problems with service or checking in or checking out process. Parking was available close to the facility

Reviewed November 15, 2019

Shuttle, early check-in, happy hour, breakfast - wonderful amenities and wonderful staff. Thank you! Unfortunately it's not a very scenic location, but I was there to work anyway. The rooms are very nice with a comfortable bed.