“More than expected!!”

Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #13 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean and HUGE, and the breakfast was good. The pool/hot tub area is nice, just make sure the hot tub is actually hot. We had that problem, but failed to report it to staff. I am sure they would have fixed it, had we told them.

1  Thank Marleah M
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Denver International Airport

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I found the services and the staff one of the greatest ADA compatible, hey are so helpful it made my day. zthe rooms were clean and comfortable and the housekeeping staff very helpful. And te meals were awesome.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have stayed at this Hotel several times and the rooms are always clean and nice. Even more the staff is very pleasant and helpful. It has all the amities a good hotel should have. We will stay there every time we are in Denver to fly.

1  Thank GmaJenni_13
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've stayed at three Homewood Suites with my family of 4 (two little kids). We all love it. I really do. I've never been this satisfied with my hotel stay. Seriously. The suites are roomy and comfortable, the little kitchen a MUST with the two little ones. Always clean, secure, and EASY. Love it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here for five nights in September 2013. I thought the hotel was very nice, but what made this a very special stay was the great staff. Everyone I dealt with was very accommodating and helpful. We had a one-bedroom suite on the second floor - this is a real suite with a living room and bedroom. The bathroom is with the bedroom, not the living room. They serve breakfast everyday (lots of choices) and dinner Monday - Thursday. The location is 10 minutes from DIA and 20 minutes to downtown. There are a few nearby dining spots, but not heaps of choices. We would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here two nights. Let me start by saying, I think any hotel in this immediate area would be nice. They all look to be newer and more upscale without being upper scale. But this property was really nice. Our room was a king studio suite. It was quite roomy. Everything was newer looking. Breakfast was good. On Saturday morning, we even had glass plates and glasses. On Sunday, (I assume because it was more busy) we had paper plates/cups. Each morning there was 3 juices to choose from, toast, bagels, pasteries, a pot of oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins, craisins. Cereals, fruits, yogurt. We had different hot choices each morning. One morning: hash brown patties, scrambled eggs both plain and southwest style, bacon, sausage. The next morning: breakfast burritos, hash browns, breakfast sandwich on bagels, sausage.

The only negative I can say is we were there the weekend before Halloween. I think there were several people staying here that were attending parties. I could hear several "drunks" coming in up until 3 am. Our room was near the elevator and the elevator had a vibration in certain spots so we were able to hear that occasionally. But neither of these things will keep us from staying here again.
We have already decided our next trip to Denver will be spent here.

Room Tip: Have a "buffer" room between your room and the elevator.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Held a meeting there and the staff was most helpful. Room was outstanding. Wish I had staying for longer than one night. Hotel allowed me to park car overnight while I flew to another city and back that evening. Breakfast very good. I have stayed in other Homewood Suites and all have been great so far.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business