“Wonderful staff, terrific amenities”

Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #14 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is my fourth time staying in Denver in as many weeks. Three of the four stays have been here at the Homewood. I have chosen this particular hotel for multiple reasons. For starters, complementary Internets, complementary breakfast, and complementary dinner (including beer!) can't be beaten for this price. That said, I'm actually a vegetarian, so mostly it just ends up being free snacks for both meals, but if I *did* eat meat, this would be the place to stay!

The rooms have stoves, microwaves, dishwashers, fridges, and lots of space.

The best part of all has been the staff - who are not only knowledgeable and courteous, but have been amazingly helpful and friendly. I have been repeatedly impressed with one of the front desk staff, Kianna, who has helped me out with several problems, and has also provided me with good suggestions on places to go in Denver. I really appreciate how welcoming this place is - and I find it more comforting than some expensive hotels I've stayed at, in places such as San Diego, New York, and Dublin.

Kudos to you, Homewood Suites Denver Airport!

Room Tip: Try to stay close to the elevators - one issue with this hotel is the difficulty with getting from a...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! And thank you for this great review. I will pass this along to Kianna and let her know to keep up the great work! I am glad that the dinner does work out for you! I love that our hotel is your preferred in this area. We do hope to see you come back real soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

From check-in to check-out it was great. Everything was neat and clean. This was a ideal place for my family-indoor pool and a complimentary yummy hot breakfast. I stayed in a dump the next night so it made me appreciate the courteous staff and cleanliness even more hahaha!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!! I did let me staff know what a great job they are doing and they said thank you for such a great review. I am glad that your stay was a great one!! We hope to see you next time your in Denver, Colorado!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We love this hotel!! We had to leave early for our flight and since it was before their breakfast started, they had bagged breakfast made up for us. We left our car there and took the hotel shuttle to the airport. The room was so clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! And thank you for this great review. I am happy that our hotel was very accomidating for you and your family. I will pass along this great review and let them know what a great job they are doin. I do hope to see you when you come back to Denver, Colorado.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Big room with plenty of space to stretch and organize gear before a seven day wilderness trip. The bathroom was roomy, though the supplied hand cream sent me into an asthma fit. The carpet was rough on the feet. Bed was comfortable, but there was no blackout curtain so when we rolled in late and fried after a long travel day, we slept well but woke up with the sun and missed out on a nice extra hour or two of sleep. Staff was friendly and accommodating and the included breakfast was a godsend. A note to travelers, no "airport" hotels are particularly close to the airport. If you're doing some finagling on the rental car pickup, build in an extra hour of travel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am glad you had a nice stay here with us. And I do apologize that you had troubles with our black outs. They are there just hidden inbetween the curtains. Next time your in and need assistance call the front desk and they will be happy to assist you and making your stay great! I will let the breakfast staff know that they are doing a great job with breakfast as well. We do hope to see you guys when you return to Denver, Colorado. And have safe travels and where your going!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great airport hotel - really a great hotel in general. From the airport shuttle drive to the hotel until check out, the staff could not have been nicer. The lobby and general areas were clean and well maintained. The breakfast and dinner options and staff were all very nice (do not understand those that complain about food selections - C'mon people - eat some fruit, have a salad if you do not like the FREE selections - or go and BUY your meal elsewhere!). The fitness center while small was clean and more than adequate. There were a number of restuarants in the area that were in wlaking distance - Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We do our best to maintain a great hotel for our guest to come to. We do not want them to worry or stress. As we say this is your home away from home. And I am happy to hear that your stay was a great trip in. We do hope that you choose to stay here with us when you return to Denver, Colorado!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This trip was for a training and it was an excellent choice for location! The hotel was clean, quiet and was staffed by knowledgeable, friendly individuals. The complementary breakfast buffet had a wonderful variety of items, both hot and cold. The room was fabulously furnished, decorated and accessible. I will definitely recommend it and would love to go back!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!! We are happy to hear that your training was a great success and your stay was even better. We do love to hear how that staff treats their guest I will certainly pass this down to them and let them know what a great job they are doing. We do hope to see you next time you’re in Denver, Colorado!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

As my connecting flight was canceled due to blizzard conditions I decided on a hotel stay.. the hilton shuttle was there to pick me up very quickly and my stay was a nice retreat from the chaos of the situation..it allowed me to catch up with contacts and have a few hours rest. Breakfast was well prepared and presented..the staff were all very kind and helpful..I will try to stay again with less urgent circumstances.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am glad that your stay here with us was a great stay, even though it was under the weathers circumstances. We are happy to help you feel at ease when your flight was cancelled. I will pass along to the staff and let them know what a great job they are doing! We do hope to see you again with better weather!