Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$118
$115
  • Breakfast included
$110
$99
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$142
Hotels.com
$149
$251
1,099 results
All reviewsbasketball courtfull size refrigeratorbreakfast and dinnerdenver international airportliving roomgreat place to stayan early flightminute drivecomplimentary breakfastother hotelsrestaurants within walking distancerental carexcellent hotelclean hotelevening receptionwould definitely stay here againindoor pool
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Bottom Line: This is where you stay if you arrive into Denver too late to get to your destination or if you have an early morning flight out the next morning and your base hotel is too far away to make your flight comfortably.

First of all, there are no hotels in the actual Denver International Airport.

The good news is that you can stay nearby, about a 15 minute drive, from the airport at the Homewood Suites - a Hilton Hotel. There is a complimentary shuttle that runs between the hotel and the airport. We didn't need it on the way into Denver, but arranged for the shuttle from hotel to airport upon check-in.

We arrived about 7:00 pm on a Saturday evening as we had an 11:00 am flight the next morning. Check-in went very smoothly and I'd say it literally took one minute and we were on our way up to our room.

There is no restaurant or room service per se. Monday through Thursday there's a "reception" where food is served, but it's not a formal restaurant. We were there on a Saturday night without a car so it was a good thing we had brought food with us.

There is also a hot complimentary breakfast which was very nice to have as I was traveling with my children, ages 12 & 8. There was coffee, juice, sausages, waffle station, egg-sausage-cheese sandwiches in addition to cereal.

The rooms are as advertised - suites! We had a wonderful kitchen complete with microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker (with coffee). The kitchen was in the room with the sofa and t.v. and desk. This connected to the bedroom where we had 2 queen beds which were quite comfortable. My shower was nice and hot and I enjoyed using the Bath & Body Works shampoo & conditioner and the Neutrogena soap thoughtfully provided.

My daughter developed a cough and when I called the front desk at 10:00 pm at night to see if they had cough drops - they did. They even offered to bring them up to our room on the second floor.

Homewood Suites also has a "Business Center" where you can log online and print out your airline tickets OR you can send your print job to the Business Center and punch in a code when you get there to print out your document.

Wi-Fi is complimentary.

There's also an indoor pool - we didn't take advantage of the pool, but it was nice to know we could have...

It was perfect for our purposes of making life easier when you have an early morning flight out of Denver! They do a very nice job, the staff is quite courteous and our room was lovely and clean and QUIET!

1  Thank pineapplegirl
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us this awesome review on TripAdvisor!! This was just an outstanding review that you had written about our hotel. I am most certainly passing this along to my staff. They love to see what a great job they are doing. I do hope next time you return to Denver, stay here with us, and definitely use all of our amenities that we have to offer to our guest!! Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The staff here was outstanding in first, finding a way to get us to the airport in the early morning after their van was full. And then again, when the van from another chain failed to pick us up. They were truly concerned about our plight.
We would highly recommend them for their outstanding service. And isn't service what differentiates hotels!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We do appreciate your kind comments about our staff and how great your trip was into Denver! We hope to see you next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked a room at the Homewood Suites so that we could be near the airport for an early morning flight. The front desk staff were very courteous. The room was spacious and clean. We used the airport shuttle which was on-time. Overall, our stay served it's purpose and was extremely positive. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a GREAT review us on TripAdvisor!! I will make sure to pass along to my staff what a great job they are doing and its showing to our guest! I am very glad your trip to the Homewood Suites was a nice trip and we do hope to see you again when you return to Denver, Colorado!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My stays at Homewood are always wonderful. The staff is friendly and the rooms and hotel are always very clean. The meals are included and are very good. When you call the front desk for anything they are there and see to it immediately. Once I had to call about a noise and they called me right back. The manager is always friendly and everyone speaks to you. The pool is always clean and well looked after. I cannot say enough about this hotel and the staff. When I am in the Denver area again I will stay there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The nice thing is you have your own fridge & stove and all you need to make your own meals when you want.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you so much the GREAT review on TripAdvisor!! We love to hear about how great your stays are. I will make sure and pass down all your kind words to all the departments and let them know how great a job they are doing! We hope to see you soon back in Denver, Colorado!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The best hotel in the Denver airport area,I've stayed at most of them! 40th ave area is much better than the tower road area,a little farther away,but worth it. I've stayed at Homewood's all over the country and this is the best.The foods better and you can actually drink the free beer and wine.Overall a great place to stay for an extended time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark K

Thank you so much for the great review here on TripAdvisor!! We do appreciate your kind words! I am glad we are your chosen hotel for the Denver Airport area! We hope to see you for years to come!