“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #14 of 150 Hotels in Denver
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here recently for two nights when we were stranded with cancelled flights. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the room. It would definitely be a place you could stay long term with the kitchenette in the room. The bedding was very comfortable. We enjoyed the full breakfast including the "make your own" waffles. As well we had dinner included and also free beer and wine with dinner. The staff were superb and always had a smile or a friendly greeting. I would definitely stay here again if spending time in Denver and would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Itchy101

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We arrived at the airport and after getting a rental car went to the hotel. It was not as close to the airport as we thought it was and because of that it took a while to find it. The address of Airport Way makes you believe it is right close to the airport but it is seven miles away. The hotel was clean and quiet and the staff was courteous and friendly. We booked on line and when we left the following morning I intended to make reservations for two nights prior to our departure but was told that the room rate was almost twice what we had paid. When I questioned the difference I was told that it was because I had reserved on line and it would be to my advantage to make reservations the same way again. I failed to see why they could not give the rate at the hotel. I have not yet made reservations for our return but I may find a better price at another hotel and then they would have lost two nights business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Avon, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We Stay here a Couple of Times a Year on the Way to/from Mexico.

The Good:

Nice and Friendly Staff, Always Welcoming
Comfy Beds
Good Breakfast

Would Be Nice if:

The Buffet and/or Cocktails were Available on the Weekends
There was no Charge for Parking your Car While out of town
The Air Conditioning did not blow directly on the bed all night

Overall we Really Like Staying her and Our Daughter Refer's to it as the "Duck" Hotel.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: Pick a High Floor not Facing the Highway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Redtailnet
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. We are so happy to hear that you are very comfortable here and the staff has been treating you well. We hope to see you again soon!
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and very clean. Once I was in my room, I didn't hear anyone from nearby rooms or walking down the hallway. It was very quiet. It felt like it could have been home if I had the opportunity to shop for food to cook in the room!
I was blown away by the free breakfast and dinners. I wasn't expecting much, but there were so many choices for the breakfast foods and the food was great! I only managed to make one free dinner, but the food was really good, and they provided free wine and beer!
The only issue I had was that the shuttle they have will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius, but the airport runs take priority, so the shuttle may not be available to take you where you want to go.
They do have pet friendly rooms, so if I come back for a pleasure trip, I'd like to bring my dog with me!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Debbie B
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

A very clean, very spacious room, with an a kitchenette, (that had a stove top and full fridge), dining table, and a full living room made our home base for Denver fantastic! The staff is very nice, and they packed a bagged breakfast for our very early flight. The room is very reasonably priced. How about $98 for all that??. You can also save with AAA. We got in very late and had four Mike's Lemonades and three snacks from their store for only $27.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JGallagher28
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for the perfect scores! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and post pictures. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again real soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Sandy the manager is awesome. Great free dinners and breakfasts. Waffles, oatmeal, fruit salads, yogurt, pulled pork tacos,baked potatoes,chile ,free beer and wine. Free coffe,tea, and cookies. Great. Pool,spa,basketball court.kitchen is great.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Happy K
Rowlett, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The rooms are beautiful and comfortable. Can I take the bed home? The kitchennettes are very nice - full size refrigerator, granite counters, coffee maker, microwave, etc. What makes this hotel stand out and excel is the employees! I have not had one person not greet me and smile. Everyone is very helpful and genuinely concerned about your comfort, safety and happiness. The food is excellent, A full breakfast and dinner that is wonderful and taste like you are in mom's kitchen! The amenities are nice and it really does feel like home! Maybe even better! We have used the meeting rooms several times now and everyone likes the set-up and they are always clean and ready on time! I travel almost weekly and always look forward to my tript to Denver just to stay at this hotel and catch up with my new friends - the Homewood staff!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! You really can't go wrong...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lorretta B
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Ms. Black,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you and all of your colleges for choosing us as your prefered hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoy every aspect of our hotel, that is our goal! We look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport
Denver International Airport
Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!