“Unexpected pleasure”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had 1.5hrs to waste so we had breakfast at Mesa Verde upstairs in A concourse. We shared a veggie skillet that was a pleasent big surprise. Great service also.

There are newer reviews for Mesa Verde

Reviewed April 4, 2013

You might not think that airport food would be all that, but this was probably the best meal we had all week. The restaurant is upstairs on Concourse A so it doesn’t feel like you are in the middle of the airport. The décor is modern and somewhat spacious. My wife had the Sabanna de Pollo which was recommended by the waiter as the best thing on the menu…he was right. I had “The Smoker” which was a BBQ bacon burger. You can get buffalo or beef. The burger was excellent. The salads and fries were great. If you have time to kill at DIA, this is the place to eat.

1  Thank BLT1991
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ate a dinner here while waiting for our flight. Good service, good food, and reasonably priced. And that's tough to find in a airport. It's also in a quiet off beat location......Concourse A and then go upstairs. Not all the hustle & bustle up there as it's not all built out yet. Was well pleased with everything. We will visit this restaurant again when we come to Denver.

1  Thank Lonnie B
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Really good lunch (chicken chimi) that arrived at my table hot and yummy! Despite the bustle of an airport venue, staff was attentive and very pleasant. Will definitely visit again!!

1  Thank Lkm80919
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

My waiter recommended the special, which was the chicken chimichanga. Un-real. The best chimi I have ever had. And I'm at the airport, so this blows my mind. I'm definitely coming here for dinner the next time I'm in the Denver airport. :-)

Been to Mesa Verde? Share your experiences!