“Great service, decent food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mesa Verde
Ranked #191 of 2,977 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Denver International Airport
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great service, decent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Grabbed a burrito bowl from the takeaway line while flying out of DIA. While the service wasn't exactly 'speedy,' it was worth it because the staff truly takes the time to make sure things are done right and that each customer gets exactly the right ingredients and proportions. Best option in Terminal A by far.

• Visited January 2013

Long Beach, California
“Spicy Airport food and drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

If you are waiting for that connecting flight, make your way to this restaurant for the sampler plate and a bloody merry. Your trip will be spiced up. Above the food court, so people watching, WiFi, or game watching on tv is a good way to pass the layover delays.

Seattle, Washington
“BEST (!) Airport Food EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

With my second trip to Denver under my belt this year I was pretty much calling this city and state a boring food experience. The local food just didn't do anything for me. I like Mexican and Mexican influenced food, and anything I ate on these trips moved me to want more. Funny thing would happen that I actually had a great meal that would pull me back - to the airport!?!? Yes, this second level destination was an oasis from the chain restaurants and overcrowded mess on the main level.

I found the bar inviting since they had numerous outlets for me to plug in my iPhone and computer, a very friendly bartender and a well constructed menu with delicious food. My Bison Black Bean Chili was very flavourful with good spice, thick consistency and a balanced hand of bison and legumes. Throw in the warm tortillas on the side and I would have been content. Next came the Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad that had a slightly grilled roman lettuce crunch, deep and flavourful dressing, moist grilled chicken breast and just enough grated cheese to make me want more. I used the grilled pita bread (that was not dried out) to clean the bowl since it was so good.

I. Want. More. Now.

1 Thank BluYooper
Orlando, Florida
“Sabana de Pollo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

This chicken dish over rice was the best. I took it on board my flight and ate like a queen. It was deliciously favorable. The staff was friend and the customer fun. I also enjoyed my margarita.

new york
“below average but upstairs which is somehow better than the food court”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

at airports one is grateful for the little things - a place apart being one of these. so we were able to tolerate gooey caesar salads with freezer burned romaine. I will eat almost anything anyway. And, besides, who wants the embarrassment and complexity of negotiating the return of food. I mean what can they do? Send you out another bad salad? Maybe we should have ordered a burger. I think that everyone at Mesa Verde is doing the best they can. I would actually go back there and try it again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Been to Mesa Verde? Share your experiences!