“Great coal fired pizza!”

Marco's Coal Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco's Coal Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: On Larimer between 21st and 22nd
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Tried the sicilian pizza with a thin crust. Was a great tasting pizza and the staff was very friendly. The only 2 things I didn't like was that we got regular glasses rather than wine glasses for our wine and the crust got a little soggy. A much better pizza that any chain restaurant though and much healthier. Would go back again for sure and recommend for anyone visiting who doesn't want to spend a lot for a meal.

1  Thank the_one_canuck
There are newer reviews for Marco's Coal Fired Pizza

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I ate at this restaurant while staying in Denver. I had seen reviews on TripAdvisor, and we were in need of a restaurant around 10 pm, so decided to try it out. I had the Brooklyn pizza and really enjoyed it...especially the fresh mozzarella cheese. My husband had the Hell's Kitchen and raved about it. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in a fresh pizza place.

1  Thank JMB1126
marcoscfp, Owner at Marco's Coal Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

JMB1126!

Thanks for stopping in to give us a chance to satisfy your late night pizza craving! We do use the freshest ingredients in order to achieve the best possible product & I am happy to know that you could taste the difference.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was down in Denver for a couple of days and the hotel I stayed at recommended that I try this place for dinner. I was extremely impressed with the overall demeanor of the staff and the food quality was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who comes to Denver and I will definitely be back again!

Hi James,

Thank you for your recent review here on Trip Advisor! So good to know that you were well taken care of. It is my goal that everyone leaves here feeling like family after enjoying our pizza. I hope to meet you the next time you are here!

Best,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Loved the pizza and the dessert. Owners were very nice, as they came out to check on us and chatted for a while. We had a nice shady spot on the patio before heading to the airport. Great place to close out our trip. I recommend the Brooklyn and the Staten Island.

Hi Jport7,

I truly enjoyed visiting with you when you were here! The Brooklyn & Staten Island are 2 of my favorite pizzas...I am glad to know that you enjoyed them as well. Please stop in a say hello the next time you are in town!

Best,

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Seated immediately and ordered drinks and caprese salad and pizza including gluten free pizza. Food and drinks were delivered quickly and the quality was fantastic! Worth the trip for sure!

1  Thank JJessup10
marcoscfp, Owner at Marco's Coal Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hi JJessup10,

Thank you for your recent review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Caprese & Gluten Free Pizza...nothing better than some fresh Bufala Mozzarella, fresh basil & ripe tomatoes & a good gluten free pizza to make your summer day a good one & I am glad we were spot on for you!

Warm regards,