Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
$188
$179
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$115
  • Breakfast included
$111
$100
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
$423
  • Pool
All reviewsmountain viewfree breakfastyogurtwhole foodsvery pleasant staybathroom doorsitting arearooms are spaciousworkout roomeasy accessthe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againeach morninghot breakfastnice roomfront desk staff
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was very pleased with the whole experience. The staff was wonderful, and when I come back to Denver, I will absolutely stay there again. Kirby Fussell, President/Owner Fusco Energy, LLC Wow, tough croud !!! LOL

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
sean k, Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Glad to hear your stay with us was a highlight and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel with quality design and finishes. Huge shower with great shower head! Nice sectional sofa for a very cozy feel. The front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. Great breakfast, far superior in variety and quality that we normally encounter. This will be our first choice when returning to Denver. Next time I will ask for a room on the side with "mountain views". Internet was a tad slow but I didn't come to Denver to sit on my computer. :-)
Just a wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

It is always a pleasure to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay with us. We are glad that you like the remodel to a more modern hotel and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great location with terrific rooms. My only complaint is the staff is new and needs more training. One day our room wasn't made up and often times the front desk was no empty. The breakfast is good and the price is right. With proper attention to detail this hotel has lots of potential.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

We Apologize for our being short staffed during your stay, we are now fully staffed and able to be more attentive to guests needs. Again we apologize and hope to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 days while visiting University of Denver. Everything about the hotel was top notch. I was surprised since we opted for an affordable choice. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. (Kudos to Ryan for keeping his cool while dealing with some very obnoxious travellers checking in before us)
The breakfasts were real breakfasts with fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, as well as typical free breakfast fare. There is a small bar that offers food late into the night. And surprisingly, it was pretty good!
The room was clean and spacious. Parking was convenient and the location was right for exploring the area. The only things that I wish were better: I do agree with another reviewer that the pillows were a too firm and I did easily hear the people in the hallway at night.
All in all, I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mygraygirl
sean k, Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

We are pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future. we will make sure that your praise of our host is passed on to him. Thank you again and hope to see you all soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

this old revamped hotel is clean, staff is friendly. I'm sure the dogs they allow to stay overnight are sweet as well, but barking dogs all night long is a horrible problem. Also, the AC was mediocre and the big pillows are very hard. So no sleep last night and we are checking out and going elsewhere, If you want a cheap hotel, this is it, and now I know why. I knew there was going to be a problem when we walked in the room and the hotel had provided "free" earplugs with a remarkable spin provided..."keep it quiet, get the most out or your bed with our free noise-reducing earplugs". I will accomplish that by spending my money elsewhere.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We try to keep all our furry friends on the second floor so we apologize again and we will look into other solutions to the problems you had.