“Like a Chipotle, but with Salads!”
Review of Mad Greens

Mad Greens
Ranked #80 of 3,272 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: MAD Greens - Eat Better is a fast-casual Denver based salad based concept that serves fresh MAD Designed Salads, Wraps, Soups and Paninis. Fresh, Healthy food for the whole family to enjoy. Catering and group order options available too.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

A healthy place to dine for pocket change!

I love this place and wish it were in Southern California...

Reminds me of a Chipotle, but for salads!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

During the week that we were in Denver we went to Mad Greens three times for lunch and enjoyed it each time. The food was fresh and even with a line things moved quickly. The salads are great I wish we had one in our town. If you visit the Denver Museum of Art they have a location right across from it.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

While in Denver, I was walking along the 16th Street Mall when I discovered Mad Greens. Having had conference food for three days, I was craving a good salad and was not disappointed! Mad Greens has several to choose from, or you can create your own. You can also add several types of chicken or steak to your salads for a few extra dollars. Because the tempreature had dropped and it was feeling like Fall, I decided to try a cup of their cream of broccoli soup, too. It was tasty, with lots of large pieces of broccoli.

The atmosphere is nothing special with plain tables and chairs. There's a minimalist feeling about it, with yellow walls and a few bright photos of old trucks carrying oversized produce.

Prices were reasonable, especially for the quantity of salad. When eating in, it's served in the mixing bowl, which feels a bit odd, but with their healthy, environmental message, it makes sense that they wouldn't wash an extra dish.

I'd definitely visit again if in the area.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Mad Greens is across an open courtyard from the Art Museum. There are not many restaurants near the museum area so I was happy to find this one. The offer a large selections of salads. I chose one of the summer special salads called the Aphrodite. It was wonderful. They have nice drinks and I was so pleased that they got me a glass to drink from when I requested this. I'm not a fan of plastic cups. My salad was tasty and very fresh. They make your salad to order right there in front of you. You get a choice of salad dressings as well.

You can eat outside on the patio and see the art museum. I sat and planned my visit while eating a healthy, reasonably priced lunch. Loved this place wish we had one in my home town!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great selection. Great options. Fresh. Usually big enough to share. We like to go there once a week.