Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Economy Inn(Commerce City)
1,669 results
All reviewshome depotfront deskthe concierge loungetrain tracksstapleton areaquebec streetbusiness centerlight sleeperfree airport shuttleclub leveloutdoor poollobby barbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle serviceclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2010

This is the second time that I stayed at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. I really liked it the first time -- my only problem was the honking of the trains that pass by the hotel, which woke me up a couple of times during the night. This time I made sure to get a room that was far away from the railway, and I didn't have any noise problems at all.

The management of the hotel should seriously consider upgrading their windows of the rooms that are close to the train. This investment would make a lot of sense.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
JWagner5280, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2010

Olleee, Thanks for your comments my team and I really appreciate the feedback. I am so glad we were able to get you into a room where you did not hear the train. Thanks for staying with us again, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with your future stays. JW

Reviewed December 15, 2010

Great hotel. It looks a bit odd from the outside but the interior is brand new. The rooms are very large and newly remodeled. The staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to help. The onsite gym is has pretty nice equipment. The food is adequate but across the street you have a variety of choices. Also park on the street and avoid the $8 parking charge. Its a 30 second walk and very safe. Overall a great hotel.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

JP2E, You are correct we just had a 20 million dollar renovation in 2006, the outside has a very unique shape that is for sure, locals refer to it as the "type writer" or the "Letter A" however you look at it you cannot miss it! Our restaurant is called Vivace!, We have a remarkable chef who makes only the finest Italian food, let me know if you would like to stop in and give our food another try. We are happy to be able to provide a shuttle to Northfield and Quebec Square the shopping areas located directly across from the hotel. There is limited street parking located behind our property however in our cold winters the charge is well worth our covered parking. All in all thanks for your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon! JW

Reviewed November 17, 2010

33 adults and children descended on the Renaissance for 4 days as our children and grandchildren came together from RI, WA, MO, CA and CO to celebrate my husbands 70th birthday. It was unanimous that we could not have stayed in a better hotel than the Renaissance for the occasion.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
JWagner5280, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2010

IslandGramma60, It sounds like you have one incredible family from all ends of the United States, we were so lucky to have you staying with us. Thank you for your feedback. We cannot wait to have you back. JW

Reviewed October 30, 2010

We missed our connection at the Denver Airport and had to find a hotel for the night. At first we were not happy when we found out it was a 25 minute shuttle ride from the airport, it seemed a little far away to be considered an airport hotel. When we arrived we were pleasantly suprised by how nice it was. There is an open lounge/restaurant in the lobby which served very good food! Lots of choices and very high quality! The room seemed recently remodeled and had great beds. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying at the airport if you want something upscale and comfortable. The ride was really not an issue after all.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
JWagner5280, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2010

BJean, sorry to hear you got stuck in Denver but on the upside I am glad to see we made the trip better. The 20 minute drive to the airport is very easy especially when we have a complimentary shuttle to take you. Elevate lounge in our lobby is open late for anyone that maybe stopping by plus they serve our Chef's famous Italian menu. If I do say so myself the food is great! Thanks so much for the feedback and please let me know if you will be back to Denver in the future. JW

Reviewed October 27, 2010

Wow! The best service I've had in years in the United States. We're just normal, middle-class people, so for the money we can spend, this was unbelievable.
Picked this hotel because they had free airport shuttle and it was fairly close to downtown Denver. What a great choice!
Staff is wonderful-very polished and yet warm. From the doorman to front desk to housekeeping, all were alert, engaging, treating you like the most valuable guest. Decor is up-to-date. Common areas, conversation seating, business center, coffee kiosk were all attended by welcoming, service-oriented persons. There is seating and art everywhere. Great music. Geared for the business traveler, the amenities suited us perfectly for a leisure stay too. We used the computers, WIFI, Elite (Marriott) Lounge, Exercise Room, gathering areas to make our stay perfect.
We were able to check in early, got a mountain and downtown sky-line view, 8th floor (our preference), extra coffee, hors d'oeurves, air freshener, late check-out, bus schedule, shuttle to nearby mall, coupons for shops and clubs. All of these were provided immediately (with smiles) when we requested them.
Breakfast was fabulous. Made to order omelets, salmon, fruit, hot dishes of all kinds...wonderful. Oh, and the smoothies were a bonus-
We used the hotel as a home base and visited Museums, the Zoo, IMAX and did some shopping. The location was great for this and yet not in the pricey downtown.
We were blown away by this hotel-have stayed at many Marriott properties, but this was our first Renaissance. The service, the art, the music, the great lobbies reminded us of a Mexican Resort. No beach, but it will tide me over for a while.
Our room had plenty of seating, wonderful beds and was very quiet. Sipped drinks and snacked on our balcony and watched the sunset over the mountains in the evening. Had high quality products in the bathroom.
Any drawbacks? Not really. Had the one-cup coffee maker that drives me crazy (hence the need for more coffee) and the balcony could use better furniture. Biggest drawback was that it was a short trip and we had to go home....

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mexiaddict
JWagner5280, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2010

Dear Mexiaddict, thanks a bunch, this was a wonderful note concerning your most recent visit to our hotel. I am so proud of my TEAM and truely appreciate your time, comments, etc. Please let me know if I can ever be of service in the future. JW