Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
$179
Sheraton.com
$104
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$234
$178
Kimpton
$279
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$111
$100
$423
1,688 results
All reviewshome depotfront deskthe concierge loungetrain tracksstapleton areaquebec streetbusiness centerlight sleeperfree airport shuttleclub leveloutdoor poollobby barbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle serviceclose to the airport
Reviewed March 27, 2010

The airline put me up in this hotel. I probably would not have chosen this hotel otherwise. Of course, I was mistaken. This hotel COMPLETELY turned around what started out as a bad situation. The room was quite modern, quiet, and comfortable. The property is located 30 minutes from DIA and has a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. It's located across from a bunch of stores in case you needed retail therapy or a selection of cuisines to chose from. Late night room service dining ends at midnight. If you have to pick a hotel in the area, pick this one! If the airline puts you up for the night, pray its this one!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Stayed here on a Monday night after a weekend and skiing and couldn't have been happier. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. Service at the lounge was outstanding.

The airport shuttle was a nice touch. Would definately recommend!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2010

I was scheduled to be picked up late at night by the hotel van at the Denver airport. The van came by, as scheduled, at 12 p.m. However, it was full--and the driver told me another would be by in 5 minutes. 30 minutes later I called the hotel--they told me the van should be there any minute. An hour went by, then two. Repeated calls to the hotel were no help. Staff told me that they were it didn't matter I was pregnant and had been standing in the cold and dark outside the Denver airport for 2 hours. There was nothing they could do, they said. They had no contact with the driver. Finally, after over 2 hours, the driver showed up again, with no apologies. Then, I arrived at the hotel and was told that the shuttle I needed to take back to the airport in the morning was full--as was the one before it, and the one before it and the one before it. After arriving at the hotel at 2:40 a.m., I was told I would have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. in order to take the 5 a.m. shuttle back to the airport. Again, staff said there was nothing they could do. This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had and I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Ginger2010
Reviewed February 27, 2010

The staff was very friendly, and checkin went very quickly. The room was very clean, the beds comfortable, and the hotel had very interesting architecture. The only negative was the lack of wireless internet.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2010

I'm not sure what the front desk staff is being trained for? Working the front desk by helping your customers, or practicing for an upcoming 90210 Denver Series? The girl who ignored me, until the customer behind me refused to allow her to skip me, was disgraced and overcome at the fact that she had to help me check in. She literally talked at me like I was some kind of vagrant that didn't understand grammar, and did not deserve to stay at this hotel! Her rude expressions and eye rolling techniques will greatly help her acting career that you are training her for.
As far as management....I asked, but was not allowed the opportunity to speak with him.
I can only assume that he was too busy writing the next scene for the girls working the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo