Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$113
$161
Kimpton
$119
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$135
$123
Hyatt.com
$269
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
$106
$96
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
$318
$274
$412
$301
$229
Hotels.com
1,672 results
All reviewshome depotfront deskthe concierge loungetrain tracksstapleton areaquebec streetbusiness centerlight sleeperfree airport shuttleclub leveloutdoor poollobby barbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle serviceclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is impressive with the atrium lobby and dining area. Close to shopping and Harkins Theater. 5-minute walk to McDonald's. Planned Parenthood property and protesters adjacent to property on the south side...that's where the free street parking is. Otherwise you've got to pay for valet parking.

• Stayed: March 2013
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

It is great to read that you enjoyed our property as well as our atrium-style open lobby at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. Our location, just 10 minutes north of downtown Denver in the Stapleton district, is convenient to many shops, restaurants and local attractions. We hope you got to explore the area and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just stayed at the Renaissance Denver, what a great hotel. Upon arrival from the airport to my meeting experience, service was top notch. Guest room was immaculate, well appointed and very comfortable. Meeting was great as well, perfect hotel for business. Really appreciated the fantastic food in both the restaurant and meeting service. Definitely will stay at this hotel again when in the Denver area, nice employees, great service - highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Your kind review and high recommendation of the Renaissance Denver Hotel mean a great deal to us - thank you! We were delighted to provide you with comfortable guest accommodations as well as quality meeting facilities during your business trip. It is great to read how much you enjoyed your stay, the service our staff provided and your dining experiences. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon, thank you.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

$200 a night- could feel springs in bed, room service food didn't taste good, $10 internet service, holes in decor. Pillows, lumpy/small down pillows pillows on bed, and when switched to a different room- I pulled back sheets to find black hairs! Sheets were not changed.

Room Tip: Holiday inn is a block up, clean, outdoor pool, predictable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank coloradochic

We are sorry if your stay did not exceed your expectations, however, we are grateful that you took the time to share your feedback. We strive to deliver quality accommodations and service to our guests and regret if any aspects of your guest room missed the mark. Our housekeeping and maintenance teams are looking further into your comments to ensure all rooms are at their very best. It is our hope to a have a future opportunity to change your impression, thank you.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I accompanied my husband on a business trip to Denver and this was where we stayed and also where his conference was. Check in was smooth and quick. I was pleasantly surprised by the room and the restaurant.

My biggest complaint was that our room keys were constantly NOT working.. Meaning at times I could not get in the parking garage, which meant I had to park out front, go in, redo do card, go back out, use card and park in garage. Big pain! In the course of 5 nights I had to redo it 9 times!! I was not putting it next to my phone either. At one point the desk girl made 2 new cards and followed me to the gym and 1 of the cards she just made did not work!! Very inconvenient..

Bed was comfortable, pillow left something to be desired.. Ended up calling down for extras, which was no problem. The food here was great! I ate here in the restaurant and bar numerous times and everything was tasty!

Also, they only had a handicap room left.... which equaled more space!

Another bonus.... They have super hot water!! Perfect for those cold winter showers!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

It is great to read that you and your husband had a pleasing stay at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. We couldn’t be happier to learn how much you enjoyed your guest room, Renaissance Beds and dining at Vivace! Ristorante and Elevate Lounge. We’re so sorry for any inconvenience caused by the technical issues with your keycard, we are looking into it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we hope to welcome you again during your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I unexpectedly was delayed in Denver and spent one night at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. The location was about 20 minutes from the airport. It is a Beautiful Hotel, nice lobby with restaurant, bar and gift shop, It was a pleasant surprise. The hotel was excellent in many ways. It also had an indoor pool and exercise room. The room was very nice, clean, spacious, had sufficient lighting, a thermostat that worked perfectly, nice size wall mirror, microwave, a mini refrigerator, 1 cup coffee maker, large flat screen TV with many premium channels. There was a receptacle on one of the 2 the night stands right by the bed to charge my cell phone, while the other nightstand had a clock radio.
The shower head had the right pressure, and was easy to turn on and off. They even provided ear plugs to quiet any noise, which was nonexistent. The hotel staff was excellent. The location was close to many stores where I was able to pick up a few items, since my checked bags were on route to my final destination.
The restaurant named Vivace, had a beautiful buffet as well as table service. The staff was
excellent from the hotel Desk to the waiters in the restaurant. They were very sweet and accommodating.
i would definitely stay here again and if this was an indication of all Renaissance Hotels, I will add them to my personal approval, stay again hotel chain.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sheila_Friedman

We are so happy that despite unexpected travel delays you enjoyed your overnight stay at the Renaissance Denver Hotel finding comfort in your guest accommodations. We’re glad you found our location convenient and had a pleasant meal at Vivace! Ristorante. Thank you for sharing your review, it was truly our pleasure to welcome you and hope to do so again in the future.