Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
$188
$179
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$234
$178
Kimpton
$104
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$100
$179
Hyatt.com
1,688 results
All reviewshome depotfront deskthe concierge loungetrain tracksstapleton areaquebec streetbusiness centerlight sleeperfree airport shuttleclub leveloutdoor poollobby barbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle serviceclose to the airport
Reviewed October 1, 2012

When I first pulled up I was skeptical by the exterior architecture of this hotel, but was pleasently suprised by the interior. Nice open lobby and the rooms are also very nice and spacious. Had dinner late one night in the hotel lobby, the servers were attentive and the food was delicious. Found this hotel by accident, but would happily stay here again.

1  Thank jenfrost
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

We love when we can surprise our guests! Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent stay at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. It's a delight to read that you enjoyed our modern, comfortable atmosphere as well as your dining experience at Elevate and our guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in Denver.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I attend an annual conference there -- this hotel does a great job with conferences. It's about 15 minutes to downtown Denver and also 15 minutes to Denver International Airport so I have booked a room there when I plan to go out in downtown Denver and don't want to drive home late. It's also a good alternative for a hotel if you have an overnight between flights.

The rooms are a good size and laid out well. The beds are comfortable with nice silky sheets and good pillows. Big flat screen TV. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean.

The room rates are much lower than the downtown Denver hotels, and they often have great deals on rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

At the Renaissance Denver Hotel, our convenient location, comfortable accommodations and modern amenities are ideal for business or leisure travelers. We are touched to be able to provide you with everything you need for a great stay when you're in town and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another stay soon. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel is simply OK. When I retruned to my room at 5:30 it had not yet been serviced. It took about 30 minutes after I called the desk to get it cleaned. The room servcie menu is extremely limited. Don't ask for a late night snack. I ordered 2 beers and a salty snack at 10 PM and was told it would be up in 30 minutes. I was like, what? You don't have to cook anything and it is 10:00 can I get that order in like 15 minutes? We can't gaurentee that. well guess what by 10:40 my order had not arrived and I cancelled my order.
If not for that experience and the housekeeping issue, the other staff was EXCEPTIONAL. IN fact, they should go work at a Hyatt, or other 4 star brand. They are that good.
I was awaken by trains as 3 AM and 5 AM.

Room Tip: Use the earplugs they provide in the rooms, becasue you will be awaken by trains
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

It is disappointing to read that your stay with us was not more positive and that we seemed to have missed several opportunities to exceed your expectations. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced, your comments will be further reviewed by our dining and housekeeping team to ensure our guests receive prompt service. We thank you for your kind compliments regarding the quality service members of our staff provided and look forward to a future opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Excellent hotel!!! Staff were GREAT! Ron the bellman was EXCELLENT! Meeting rooms were perfect! And the list goes on. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone on a business trip, needing a place to host a conference, or for a vacation. The rooms are perfect, and the bed sleeps very well. It's located next to a mall, and tons of places to eat. If possible request the mountain side. The street side can be a little noisy, but if you live in Chicago or NY it will not bother you.

Must eat...their grilled cheese sandwich! BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the mountain side. I believe they call it the west side of the hotel. The street side can be a little noisy especially if you are not use to street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Whether it is hosting a conference or perfecting our Elevate Grilled Cheese, everything we do is so that we can ensure that guests such as you have an exceptional stay at the Renaissance Denver Hotel. We're flattered by your kind words about our event space, hotel staff and accommodations and hope you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle to explore the local area. Your review is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you for another stay.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Fine under the circumstances. Very friendly and helpful staff, from check-in to airport return arrangements. Location is not central but accommodations were fine. Had a very late dinner at the lounge. Simple but well executed choices by an excellent server.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Springtraveler06
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dealing with travel issues can be incredibly frustrating, which is why our staff strives to deliver everything guests need to enjoy even an unexpected stay. We are glad you experienced friendly service and accommodations that suited your needs. Your kind review is appreciated and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a planned stay at the Renaissance Denver Hotel.