Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
$188
$179
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$115
  • Breakfast included
$111
$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$179
1,688 results
All reviewshome depotfront deskthe concierge loungetrain tracksstapleton areaquebec streetbusiness centerlight sleeperfree airport shuttleclub leveloutdoor poollobby barbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle serviceclose to the airport
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Flew to Denver for a funeral and was directed by airport staff to the Renaissance Hotel for the night prior to my mid morning flight departure. The hotel lobby was warm and inviting and I was directed to the Italian restaurant (Venezia?) for a late bite. Was surprised at the excellent service. The food was exceptional and the service prompt, friendly and professional, with a comfortable, laid back feel to it. My room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was exceptional. The shower was strong and warm, perfect. As I was leaving, I stopped at the front desk for directions to the airport and was very pleasantly surprised by the representative, Ms. Stout, who was absolutely bending over backwards to help me in any way she could. Her level of enthusiasm and positive energy was exactly what I needed following the heaviness of the previous day, which of course, she was unaware. People who give so much of themselves, as Ms. Stout did, deserve recognition and a big THANK YOU! Renaissance, you have great staff, especially Ms. Stout. Thank you for a most pleasant stay and a very positive experience. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

While we wish it were under different circumstances, it was our pleasure to welcome you for your overnight stay with us. We're glad you enjoyed our lobby and your meal at Vivace! Ristorante. It's wonderful to read that your accommodations were comfortable and the service you received helpful. Your kind compliments to our staff are touching and will be shared with the team. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the Renaissance Denver Hotel soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Thanks to a flight delay, the airline gave me a voucher for a night in this hotel. It is about a 20 minute drive from the airport and the hotel has a free shuttle that runs promptly every 30 minutes. At reception, you can sign up for the return shuttle to the airport the next day. It is also nice that the hotel accepts meal vouchers from the airline. It is a beautiful hotel and the rooms are well appointed. The beds and pillows are on the high end of comfortable. The only issue I have with a hotel of this caliber is that wi-fi is only free in the lounge on the lobby level or in the business center. In the rooms, connectivity is expensive for both wi-fi and wired.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Travel delays are often difficult, so it's great to read that amid flight issues you had a comfortable, pleasant stay with us Renaissance Denver Hotel. It's great that you enjoyed our complimentary shuttle, your guest room and our on-site restaurant, Vivace! Ristorante. Our Internet access, as you mentioned, is complimentary in our lobby and is available in our guest rooms for $9.95 per day. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back next time you're in Denver.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Hotel is fine overall and to their credit the staff is exceptionally friendly. Unfortunately what I (and most of our clients) remember is that we were a good distance from downtown (bordering on a not so nice neighborhood), heard very loud trains that woke many people up thru the night and felt like we were more in a Marriott property than other Renaissance hotels. This seems like it was recently renovated from another brand - something with an open lobby like an all suites hotel.

What I did like in the conference space was that there were monitors on wall in back of room - for business meetings that is a nice add so everyone can see presentations. The onsite AV support was also very helpful.

Room Tip: You can get a view of the mountains from one side of hotel, just ask.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

While we're so glad to read that our staff and Executive Meeting Center were highlights of your stay, we regret if any aspect of your trip was not what you expected. We are located about 5 miles from downtown Denver and near numerous attractions like the zoo and Denver Botanical Gardens. The area around our hotel is extremely safe and boasts new restaurants and shops steps from our front door. We apologize if you were disturbed by any noises outside of our hotel and appreciate that you shared your feedback with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I didn't plan to stay in Denver, CO this past June 2012, but when we realized that his work load wasn't going to happen for a few days, we found ourselves looking for a hotel for the weekend. We found the The Renaissance Denver Hotel.

The Renaissance Hotel was a pure pleasure experience and made our unexpected stay become a honeymoon-like vacation. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are clean and well kept, and the staff very courteous.

From my time there, I observed:

- A variety of people from couples to families enjoying their time there.

- The barista who had the morning shift made an amazing Starbuck Vanilla Latte decaf that rocked my tastebuds. Oh, how I wish I remembered his name.

- The sales people in the gift shop were always friendly and fun to talk to.

- Regardless if we had room service or ate at their restaurant, our meals were generous and tasted great. The restaurant staff were courteous and friendly. Kudos breakfast chef who for making fabulous breakfast dishes. (I didn't do the breakfast buffet - I ordered off the menu.) Also, their dinner salads were satisfying all on their own and so delicious. The in-room food menu serves generous portions and is very good too. (Food prices are pricey. $$)

- Right next door and easily walkable was a Budget Rent-a-Car. Made it easy to get a car for the day for a decent price and visit the gorgeous botanical gardens.

- My room had a patio to the outside. While the immediate view wasn't idyllic (parking lot, smell of a nearby dumpster, noisy, etc.), it had a gorgeous view of the mountain range. I purposely took time every evening to capture the sunset and just soak in nature's beauty.

- Accessible Wi-Fi.

While Denver Renaissance is oddly located, the hotel itself is pure pleasure. I seriously would love to come back to Denver and stay in this hotel again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review of the Renaissance Denver Hotel and appreciate your high recommendation. It was our pleasure to welcome you and your husband during your unexpected stay and we hope we can welcome you back once again the next time you're in Denver.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed here for a conference in July 2012 - rooms were nice, people were friendly, and it was a great overall expreience. The food was superb with lots of variety. Only knock is that i had to run my A/C all night to keep room cool and the curtains needed to be a bit darker. Occasional room-service tray was left in hallway for a long time.

Otherwise though, I was very happy with this stay and will likely go back for a personal stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors are a must
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TSSpear

It's great that you enjoyed your time with us last month and that your stay was a happy one! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, rooms and food. Being in the midst of the hottest summer on record means our AC units may be utilized more and we're glad yours was able to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Denver Hotel soon!