“My fave bar EVER!!”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Park
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Get the wings :) Funny that the wings are not a 'showcase' item on their menu because they are handsdown my favorite ever...and i order them often. They only have hot and bbq but they will mix the 2 flavors and call them buffacue....AMAZING!!! We were in Denver on vacation for 5 days and went to Vine St Pub every evening for beer and wings...literally every evening. I also had a grilled cheese with bacon and avocado...excellent. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

There are newer reviews for Vine Street Pub & Brewery

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Even though it's part of a larger brewing company, this place has the feel of a neighborhood bar. The food is good - much better than standard bar fare - although the burgers that we ordered to be cooked at medium were significantly overcooked. The steak sandwich, however, was perfect. The beer was good - which is impressive given the wide selection - in this case, quality has not been sacrificed in order to provide quantity. The waiter was very accommodating when we returned a glass of beer poured from a keg that was obviously skunked. East 17th street is a pretty awesome place these days...

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The crowd is upscale hippy. You might see dreads, but aren't likely to see dirt. Jam band posters on the wall are an accurate reflection of the desired tone.

It is a family friendly pub. Seriously kid friendly-- I've spend hours playing restaurant supplied Connect Four with my 8 year old. And serious about its beer -- some brewed on site, some brewed at the sister restaurants in Boulder, and some 'guest beers' carefully selected from other brewers. The beer is very good, but it isn't cheap, (nor extortionate) but there is a reasonable (not exceptional) happy hour.

The food is reasonably priced. I'm not a huge fan of the burgers myself; rather, I gravitate to the specials of the day -- especially the entree' salads. Vegetables are always fresh and tasty. While you can accomplish a food coma here fairly easily, I like this place because I can eat something healthy that doesn't leave me dragging.

This place is extraordinarily popular on weekend evenings. You might wait a very, very long time. On a nice summer evening, there is an outside patio where one can sip a beer and play cornhole while waiting for a table. In the winter, it can be a bit claustrophobic waiting inside, but often the staff provides a free snack of fries for those waiting for tables. Occasionally, there is a free glass of wine if the wait is really, really bad.

Parking is terrible. Scarce neighborhood parking only.

The back bar opened recently and led the Vine Street to focus a bit more on spirits. While decently curated, including some Colorado distilled spirits, a $12 neat whisky is unreasonably priced for this sort of place.

Family friendly, good beer, tasty healthy food, reasonably priced. I love it. I don't order spirits and I don't mind walking a block for parking.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Vine St. food was excellent and beer selection is great. Burgers seem to be a mainstay, but other item's on the menu are appealing as well. Service was great as well, and the patio dining is a big plus!!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We loved it here. Great beer, great food, nice patio seating. We liked it so much we went back a second time, despite having a lot of options. The service is great, they had awesome beers on tap, it's located on sort of a quiet street where you can really enjoy sitting outside without too much insanity around you. The inside is great (outside is better). I had a vegetable sandwich the first time (multiple veggie options). Would love to go back again sometime.