“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Mile High Club-N - CLOSED

Mile High Club-N
More attraction details
Owner description: Mile High Club-N is a company that takes people around to different hot spots in Denver. For just $39.00 you get to board the craziest party on four wheels. Some perks of riding with Mile High Club-N, are that there are no cover charges at the clubs that you go to and you get to skip all the lines at the clubs. You also get free shots while on the bus. Mile High Club-N tour starts at 9 p.m. and is five hours of crazy entertainment. The bus is also equipped with disco lighting, “dancing poles” and an awesome sound system so the party never stops. Mile High Club-N rotates the bars and club schedule every week. So, if you go multiple times, you still aren’t likely to have the same experience.
Aurora, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The bus arrived on time however this bus that arrived was a broke down POS! It did not have any of the things listed that are said to be in "Every bus". 42" LCD Color TV,
4000 Watt Car Audio System, DVD Player, Leather Interior, Kegerator (Comming Soon), Fiber Optics, Strobe Lights, Hard Wood Floor, Stripper Pole, HandRails (For Safety were the things listed in every party bus, none of it was included. The driver we had almost ran someone over in a cross walk and slamed on the brakes to avoid hitting her and sent everyone in the bus flying forward. A few people got hurt when this happened including myself, but we continued the party. Then after they got us downtown they called and said someone broke the door on the bus and they couldnt come back and get us. They left us stranded downtown, 22 people! Then they charged us double for the bus. I told them about the driver slaming on the brakes and thats when the door could have broken but they still charged us for it! Also the driver had a minor in the front with her while driving a 21+ bus. I would not recomend this bus company to my worst enemy!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Samantha W

Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Surprise Bday Party Bus - Below Expectations”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I reserved a party bus based on their website and interaction with Olivia about a month before our event date of August 18th. We requested a bus large enough for 16 – 20 folks for 6 hours for a surprise bday party for my husband. I realized on the 18th that I had not received a call to confirm details so I called directly. I was able to correct the pickup location on file (it would have been a downer if the surprise was ruined by the bus showing up at our house) and confirm that the driver would handle charges and review of stops. The driver (Anthony) called at 6:25 when our start was 7:00, I explained that it was a surprise and that I couldn’t really chat. He proceeded to ask me the following: Did I want to change my start time from 7:00 to 8:00, I said no as everyone already made arrangements, he then asked where the 1st stop was, I said Wrigley’s in Golden, he then asked how far it was from Parker to Golden, this conversation continued with him conveying no point of reference for the Denver area in General. When we got to the pickup location, I was more than disappointed. The Bus itself was very dirty on the outside, and it certainly didn’t hold 20 adults. We had to sit 2 folks on the cooler we put inside the door (not safe), there was a gas can and other car type repair parts by the driver visible to everyone and immediately it was evident Anthony had no clue how to get from Parker to Golden. He followed his GPS even though we gave him faster instructions. This continued on the way back from Golden to Highlands Ranch (straight down the C470 as requested would have completely avoided all the traffic on the 70 from a Bronco’s game) such that it became contentious between him and some of my guests. Perhaps this was his first assignment, but he was not upbeat and did not engage with any of our guests (normally our drivers become one of the group making jokes etc). Overall I would not recommend them.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Lisa R
Wheat Ridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do not use them for Prom”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had ordered a party bus from Mile High Party Buses for Prom, the price was great, the time was terrible. The driver showed up with no idea where to go. He got lost several times getting from the restaurant to Prom, the bus had mechanical problems and none of the lights or IPod connection worked after we were told it was all fixed. Do not trust this company with your kids prom night or any other night. I'm a very regretful mom..

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Margie C
Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Holiday Lights Tour was a tour of Santa Fe & I-25 -- AWFUL!”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

This was a HUGE disappointment. We were expecting to see house after house and lights after lights, but we saw just 5...YES, FIVE places in a two-hour time period. The next to the last stop was Union Station, which only had wreaths lit up. The last stop was the city/county building and we've all seen that on TV. We saw just three houses. The tour needs to find a neighborhood to drive through so you can see LOTS of lights...Afterall, it's called a "Lights Tour." But, all we toured were highways. Very disappointing!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank leonjg
denver, co
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“do NOT book the holiday light tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

the people that own this company are very nice. however, that does not make for a good business. my family did the holiday lights tour. it sucked. we left 20 minutes late and got back 1 hour late. the houses we looked at took forever to get to and most of them were super cheesy. not in the best neighborhoods either. i could have drove around my neighborhood and saw more lights. the kids music on the bus was awful. that is 3 hours of my life that i will never get back. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited December 2011