Review Highlights
Best part of our vacation!

My boyfriend and I went on the 'High'lights tour of Denver with Rich and Bridgid and it was so much... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
forgetmegirl4
Dallas, Texas
Beautiful night on comedy wagon

Really had a great and romantic evening on this wacky bus extravaganza. Our host Brigitte was... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
breaksterr
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I found this opportunity on Groupon and did the tour with David on Saturday, August 5th, 2017. David did a great job. He was personable, funny, knowledgeable and we saw some exciting things in LoDo and RiNo that I did not know even existed. David did a great job communicating with us and right from the getgo we felt the personal connection which you don't get with the big companies. I would highly recommend the tour and David as fun personal event and the more people you bring you, the more fun it is.

Paul Roberts - Fuller Real Estate

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I had two friends visiting me from Florida and we were looking for a fun way to explore downtown Denver - what better activity than a brewery tour?? This experience turned out to be much more than that! Our guide David was funny and outgoing, and was very knowledgeable about Denver's history. We did the Craft Beer tour and stopped at three different breweries (loved all the drinks provided!). I'd read the reviews before purchasing and the experience went beyond my expectations. I'd definitely go on another tour with this company!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

After reading through the website, I had very little idea of what to expect. The tour was entertaining, educational and hilarous all the way through. We had an absolute blast!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This experience was WELL WORTH the money! David was awesome! His knowledge of the breweries and distilleries that we visited was extensive and insightful. We got really cool behind the scenes views of how the beer and whiskey were made, and of course got plenty to taste. David is an amazing host. He's a comedian too which made the tour even better. Whiskey + beer + comedy = a REALLY good time! David was super accommodating to everyone in our group and went above and beyond to give us the best experience. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THIS TOUR if your visiting Denver (or if you already live there)... You'll love it!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

David was super knowledgeable during the tour, the vast amount of information he knew about the entire craft beer industry in Denver was interesting to learn about. Throughout the tour, he makes clever jokes and keeps everyone laughing, (the amount of drinks might help him in that department :p) I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver looking to have a great night tasting lots of different local drinks!

Date of experience: June 2017