“Funny and engaging tour experience with great guide”
Review of Comedy Wagon

Comedy Wagon
Ranked #11 of 81 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Curated cocktail expeditions and comedy drinking tours focused on combining the city’s best distilleries and craft breweries with our interactive brand of educational entertainment. Hilarious tours, guided tastings and an entertaining dose of history, science, and culture.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I had two friends visiting me from Florida and we were looking for a fun way to explore downtown Denver - what better activity than a brewery tour?? This experience turned out to be much more than that! Our guide David was funny and outgoing, and was very knowledgeable about Denver's history. We did the Craft Beer tour and stopped at three different breweries (loved all the drinks provided!). I'd read the reviews before purchasing and the experience went beyond my expectations. I'd definitely go on another tour with this company!

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 4 reviews
"different beers"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"walking tour"
"mile"
in 10 reviews
"jokes"

Reviewed July 30, 2017

After reading through the website, I had very little idea of what to expect. The tour was entertaining, educational and hilarous all the way through. We had an absolute blast!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This experience was WELL WORTH the money! David was awesome! His knowledge of the breweries and distilleries that we visited was extensive and insightful. We got really cool behind the scenes views of how the beer and whiskey were made, and of course got plenty to taste. David is an amazing host. He's a comedian too which made the tour even better. Whiskey + beer + comedy = a REALLY good time! David was super accommodating to everyone in our group and went above and beyond to give us the best experience. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THIS TOUR if your visiting Denver (or if you already live there)... You'll love it!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

David was super knowledgeable during the tour, the vast amount of information he knew about the entire craft beer industry in Denver was interesting to learn about. Throughout the tour, he makes clever jokes and keeps everyone laughing, (the amount of drinks might help him in that department :p) I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver looking to have a great night tasting lots of different local drinks!