Review Highlights
Best part of our vacation!

My boyfriend and I went on the 'High'lights tour of Denver with Rich and Bridgid and it was so much... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
forgetmegirl4
Dallas, Texas
Beautiful night on comedy wagon

Really had a great and romantic evening on this wacky bus extravaganza. Our host Brigitte was... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
breaksterr
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2017

After reading through the website, I had very little idea of what to expect. The tour was entertaining, educational and hilarous all the way through. We had an absolute blast!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This experience was WELL WORTH the money! David was awesome! His knowledge of the breweries and distilleries that we visited was extensive and insightful. We got really cool behind the scenes views of how the beer and whiskey were made, and of course got plenty to taste. David is an amazing host. He's a comedian too which made the tour even better. Whiskey + beer + comedy = a REALLY good time! David was super accommodating to everyone in our group and went above and beyond to give us the best experience. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THIS TOUR if your visiting Denver (or if you already live there)... You'll love it!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

David was super knowledgeable during the tour, the vast amount of information he knew about the entire craft beer industry in Denver was interesting to learn about. Throughout the tour, he makes clever jokes and keeps everyone laughing, (the amount of drinks might help him in that department :p) I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver looking to have a great night tasting lots of different local drinks!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

I booked this tour for a few business associates that were in town for a convention and we had an absolute blast. David was charming, funny and incredbily well educated about all things whiskey and beer. We will be doing this again next year!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Highly Recommend. Denver has so many breweries and distilleries and this is a great way to learn about them. David the host/tour guide is a very funny dude and is so knowledgeable. So not only did I get a good buzz but I also got a good education.

Date of experience: April 2017