Review Highlights
Best part of our vacation!

My boyfriend and I went on the 'High'lights tour of Denver with Rich and Bridgid and it was so much... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
forgetmegirl4
Dallas, Texas
Beautiful night on comedy wagon

Really had a great and romantic evening on this wacky bus extravaganza. Our host Brigitte was... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
breaksterr
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2017

David was super knowledgeable during the tour, the vast amount of information he knew about the entire craft beer industry in Denver was interesting to learn about. Throughout the tour, he makes clever jokes and keeps everyone laughing, (the amount of drinks might help him in that department :p) I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver looking to have a great night tasting lots of different local drinks!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

I booked this tour for a few business associates that were in town for a convention and we had an absolute blast. David was charming, funny and incredbily well educated about all things whiskey and beer. We will be doing this again next year!

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Highly Recommend. Denver has so many breweries and distilleries and this is a great way to learn about them. David the host/tour guide is a very funny dude and is so knowledgeable. So not only did I get a good buzz but I also got a good education.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017

This tour is a great way to see a few of Denver's many breweries and distilleries. David and Rick do a great job with entertaining and educating guests. Great way to entertain guests or just do something fun and exciting with your main squeeze.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

We came across the Brews & Booze tour when we needed a chunk of time to kill while visiting Denver. When we called, David was extremely friendly and worked with us to book the tour even though it was last minute. When we got there we quickly found David to be just as engaging and friendly as he was on the phone. Not only that, he was VERY knowledgeable about the whole craft brewing process. He not only made the tour informative but he was also highly entertaining and engaging with the tour. I would (and have) recommended this tour to anyone who likes beer, likes to be entertained, or is just looking to learn more about some local establishments around Denver. Thank you David for making our trip an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: May 2017
David H, Director of Sales at Comedy Wagon, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you again for the amazing time. Your group was fun loving and responsive and I genuinely enjoyed myself as well! Cheers