“Great hotel for park & fly out of DIA.”

Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #25 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here on the front and back end of a recent vacation out of DIA. We got a great rate thru our travel agent. The parking lot was very full upon arrival but found a spot further out. Spots are tight if you drive a large vehicle. Staff was friendly and the GM left personal notes of appreciation in our room. Rooms are decent with nice kitchenettes. Many guests were there for long term business stays so seems like a nice place away from home. A sign featured weeknight happy hour with food, beverage and socializing. Breakfast had hot, cold and healthy options. The airport shuttle was fast and timely. We recommend this place and will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A_RAdventures
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We are so hapy to hear from you about your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel with others. We try hard to make every guests stay an enjoyable one. We are glad you found the hotel comfortable. We do have a few parking options for the larger vehicles. Please come visit us on any future trips.
AGM

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed in the Staybridge Suites while I was on a recent business trip to Denver. My company uses this hotel a lot and gets a fantastic all-inclusive rate. That said, I believe there is a lot of competition between the hotels in this area and so the rates are extremely competitive anyway.

Where can I start to talk about this hotel? First, the reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and my check-in procedure was dispatched in about two minutes. I had arrived at around 6:30pm and had about one hour left of the happy hour/hospitality period in which all hotel guests are invited to take drinks and light snacks in the airy dining area - for free (on the first night I ate enough salad and tacos that I didn't even need to go out to eat!). This happy hour period is a really good time to unwind and meet other guests, if you so wish. I believe they host these sessions mid week, from Tuesdays to Thursdays.

My room was truly a suite, with a spacious lounge area with a desk, sofa and TV, a well-appointed kitchenette with full-sized fridge, and a separate bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom had a king-size bed and another flat-screen TV and the bathroom had a separate washbasin area. The suite is so large you could easily imagine staying here for several days or weeks.

In the morning, starting at 6am, there is a hot breakfast buffet with plenty of scrambled eggs and sausages and all the cereals, fruits and yoghurts you could want. There is also a waffle iron with all of the trimmings that go along with it, and lots of coffee (two brew types) and juices.

After breakfast my colleague and I were driven 20 minutes to my company office in Commerce City. This is a courtesy drop-off service that easily knocks out $25 of taxi fees.

So here's why I like this place so much. For just $75 (company rate) I got a large suite in a hotel surrounded by good restaurants, free drinks and snacks (enough for a meal) in the evening, a full breakfast in the morning, a courtesy shuttle to my company office, and really great staff who really made you feel like you were one of the family. I would absolutely not hesitate to stay here again on my next trip to Denver. Try it out and see if I'm wrong!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west wing have good views across to the front range.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank OilRover
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

We are so pleased that you had a chance to enjoy so many of our amenities we have to offer our guest. Looks as though you are one of few companies we are able to offer a shuttle to and from their facility, we are glad this is something we were able to arrange with your company. Please feel free to join us on any future trips to the DIA area! We will look forward to seeing you again! We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tripadvisor. It’s not easy to get such wonderful praise, we are glad you thought our efforts were worth sharing!
Assistant General Manager
Staybridge Suites DIA

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Check-in was fast and efficient. Clerk was very nice. Room was nice and clean. Hallways and elevators were also nice and clean. Was not there for free breakfast. Selection of television channels was quite extensive. Great value for airport hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We try to be a clean and friendly establishment for our guests and we are always aiming to please. We were thrilled to learn that you saw our efforts and were willing to share your Thoughts on our hotel.
Please feel free to join us again and any future travels.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just spent 10 days in Hawaii and parked the car here and then had a one-night stay on the way back. All rooms are two-room suites, and they had free internet, a way better than expected hot breakfast, and 12-minute shuttle pick-up on the way back. Very convenient, real nice people, and simply better than I thought it was going to be. I really believe that 3-star accommodations are sometimes better than 4-star stays, because at a 4-star hotels you're usually dinged with internet charges, no free breakfast and sometimes the dreaded "resort fee." That's NOT the case here. Nice place and really good value.

3  Thank otis1978
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

We hope you enjoyed your trip to Hawaii! We were glad we were able to help you with your travel needs. To hear that we not only met your expectations, but exceeded them, was a true joy! It’s always nice to hear when our staff is able to rise to the occasion and make a guest more than happy with their stay. I will be sure to share this wonderful feedback! Please come join us again when travels allow!
Assistant General Manger

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We used the park and fly package and stayed just one night for a very early flight out of DIA. The hotel was nice and clean. They had a wonderful reception the night we got there with snacks, wine, beer and soda for us non-drinkers. We loved having the fridge in our room. There were a few close places to eat, one right across the street. The staff and shuttle drivers were helpful and polite. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Stacie R

What a pleasure it was to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We were pleased to hear that you had a chance to enjoy our evening social as well. We hope we will get an opportunity to have you as a guest in the future. Thank you for telling everyone how pleased you were with your stay! It means the world to us, that we were able to make your stay so enjoyable that you would share it with other!
Assistant General Manger

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I called to ask questions before we booked. The info given matched what we got at hotel. Staff was helpful and there were plenty of them. With two teenage sons, free hot breakfast is important, and my son was amazed at the breakfast! Hugh area with lots of choices, with several staff responsible for keeping stocked and eating area clean.

Can't possible tell all the extra things they did for us, but our friends were amazed by the stories!

1  Thank B B
StaybridgeDIA, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

We are so Happy You enjoyed your stay and felt good enough about us to share it with the world! We try very hard to make every guests stay a wonderful one. We are so happy this was true for you!
Tamra

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with the ability to stay and park your car while you take a trip. Staff is very friendly, breakfast was very good with many options, and although we didn't get to enjoy the evening snacks it looked like it was going well. We were given a two bedroom (although requested a single King) which was fine. I felt the master br with the king bed was crowded. There was no extra room to put luggage so we kept them in the living room. The heat/ac unit is very close to one side of the bed and while I was hot, the air blew way too hard on my side to be comfortable to leave on. In retrospect, I almost wished we would have stayed in the 2nd bedroom with the 2 double beds. The pillows on the bed would so-so. I've stayed in less expensive hotels and the pillows were much more comfortable. Linens were 'fresh' and did not seem overly used like some hotels. Our smoke detector was going off and there were 3, one in each bedroom and 1 in the main living area. We called the front desk and someone was knocking on our door to replace the batteries in just a matter of minutes. Very impressed with his service and kindness. The reason I'm giving this a 3 instead of 4 (would deserve 5 if room size and heat/ac unit hadn't been an issue) was the master bedroom toilet was 'gross'. Unfortunately, I didn't notice this until I had gotten out of the shower the next morning, otherwise , I would have called someone to clean it. I won't go into detail but let's just say it's obvious when they 'cleaned' the toilet they wiped the top rim and failed to clean the rest of the bowl underneath. There is no way they looked to see how well they cleaned because they would very definitely noticed it. I can handle a lot of things but that really turned my stomach! I realize there is not much can be done about size of rooms and such, but cleanliness is a VERY easy fix, and should be expected to be done well. Not sure if I will book here again although I would like to because I was impressed with everything else.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grannydee57
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Grannydee57,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am glad to know that you found our hotel to be a convenient place, especially with our park and fly options. I am also pleased that you have recognized the service of our staff. However, allow me to apologize that you were inconvenienced by the condition of the room's maintenance. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future enhancements.

Again, thank you for the candid feedback and while we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Pam G.