“Perfect Airport Layover Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport

Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #24 of 154 Hotels in Denver
globalflyereal
“Perfect Airport Layover Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

There is not much around the Denver airport but most of the airports are on Tower Road. The Staybridge Suites was a fantastic choice. When I arrived at 5:30pm, it was their managers reception cocktail time (5-7pm local). On the night I was there, they served all you can eat hamburgers and salad with all of the "fixin's"! The rooms (I had just a studio suite) were a great size and there must have been 50+ television stations. It is a very quiet location. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast that includes both hot and cold foods as well as a 24 hour pantry. The shuttle service runs 3 times an hour. The staff were very friendly. It is a heavily used airline crew hotel so they are always fun to talk to. I absolutely recommend this location! The only fallback was that the Internet (wireless) was not working due to service issues but I will not hold that against them as it is also complimentary!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Thank you so much, globalflyereal, for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear that you were able to have the benefit of both the Manager's Reception and Hot Continental Breakfast on your stay with us. Those are always a favorite of our guests. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your room as well. We do have multiple room types, so if you are traveling with a large family, we have just the room for you as well. I deeply apologize for the wireless issues you had during your stay. We have since got the wireless up and running wonderfully, so you will absolutely be able to enjoy that when you stay with us again (complimentary of course). I did want to make one clarification though, our shuttle runs twice an hour, at the top of the hour and half past - just didn't want there to be confusion. I will pass along the compliments to my staff as well. Hope you stay with us next time you are in Denver!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

large updated rooms. Great beds. Great location to be near the airport.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Appaloosas3, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and the convenience to the airport. We hope to see you again here at the Staybridge Suites!
austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed here for one night before an early morning flight overseas and WOW, what a great place whether it be for one night or more. Very comfortable and lots of room to stretch out and relax! Breakfast is fantastic,,,variety and Hot waffles too! Staff very friendly and so conveniently located near Denver International. Will stay here again and again!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room so you can sleep before a long flight ahead, just request it and you'll...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Crystalfox1, for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate the kind words. I am so glad you were able to enjoy our hot continental breakfast and relax before a long overseas flight. Many of our guests take part in our Park and Fly package, which includes up to 14 nights of parking as well as one night's stay, either before you fly out or when you come back. Also, I will definitely tell the staff to keep up the great service. We hope to see you again!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

At first, I bulked at making a reservation because of the price. I had reservations to fly out of Denver International Airport on the day of the first snow storm of the season (it figures) and was concerned about traveling to the airport from The Springs the morning of and so wanted to stay overnight somewhere close to the airport the night before. Well, let me tell you, I had spent ten hours (the day prior to finally booking a hotel room) searching online hotels (off and on while doing chores, packing, etc.). Having given up the search that day, the next day I woke up bright and early with thoughts of the Staybridge in my head, as I had liked all that I had seen online the day before--new hotel, close to the airport, complimentary, evening appetizers and drinks, not to mention a free hot breakfast. Thinking of the impending storm, and that my life was worth more to me than the extra eighty bucks I had to plunk down for the "better, closer-to-the-airport hotel," I went ahead and called the hotel that morning for a reservation. Well, needless to say, not only was I extremely pleased with the "government employee" discount that I got, but I also was extremely pleased with the hotel and the services, which turned out to be great, squeaky clean, and made me feel as if I didn't want to leave, as the decor, cleanliness, hospitality, and amenities were nothing short of spectacular and, more importantly, made you feel like you were right at home. Bottom line, this is the place to stay if you need a place near the Denver airport, and it is certainly worth the full price (even if you don't qualify for any discounts).
P.S. Customer service reps at the front desk are very courteous and book your airport shuttle right away! And, as a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe. Had no worries at all.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Geetee H, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt so safe and at home. I will absolutely pass along the compliments to the housekeeping and front desk staff! We hope to see you again next time you fly out of Denver!
Exmoor National Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

A very friendly receptionist. Superb family room with everything you could wish for. Good breakfast. Free shuttle to Airport next morning to collect hire car. Good value for money.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Elaine151060, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and your stay with us. I will definitely pass along the great comments to my front desk and kitchen staff. We hope you stay with us again next time you are in Denver!
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on a Thursday night before heading out of town for a week. The heavy appetizers and happy hour were great that evening, and the breakfast buffet was delicious the next morning. The rooms were large and included a fridge, microwave, and stove. Everyone that I encountered was very courteous. There were no issues with taking the shuttle to the airport either.

I will be using this hotel before all of my trips out of DIA.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
StaybridgeDIA, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
Thank you, einstein2, for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for the kind words, I am happy you were able to enjoy both the Manager's Reception as well as the continental breakfast and provide feedback on them. I will definitely tell my staff to keep up the great work! We hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

Aside from the very spotty van service from the airport to the hotel, this place is great. Full sized fridges in the rooms, microwaves, and a stove top! There is a grocery store about 3 miles down the road that if you managed to get a shuttle ride to is awesome. I actually prefer to walk there to get in my exercise, even though a co-worker swears she saw a rattlesnake walking through some of the grass to get there (no sidewalk in some areas). Some of the rooms are quite small and some are giant. They all have DVD players. The front desk even has some DVDs to loan out which is quite nice. I just usually hit up Redbox at the grocery. Despite the instant eggs, breakfast is awesome. Tons of choices besides starchy carbs. On certain nights, they actually provide a free dinner and drinks (alcoholic too!) downstairs! I believe it is Tuesday through Thursday. There are a few restaurants in walking area too. Wifi is spotty, but there are other hotels that you can connect to. Pool is great for laps too. Gym is a little lacking, but I don't really mind it since I go on my grocery adventures. I love this place.

Room Tip: Do not get the rooms over the courtyard area. Everyone can see into your room
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you Pizziehl for your review. We greatly appreciate the time you’ve taken to give other travelers feedback. We are currently working to improve our van service and ensure we can pick guests up within 30 minutes. This is an opportunity for us to improve and your feedback is helpful. We’re also in the process of implementing a regular schedule for local shuttle, to the grocery store, etc. This will ensure we have the staff needed and will allow guests to plan accordingly. Our internet will be upgraded within the next 60 days and should provide more consistent internet access for our guests. I am so happy to hear that overall your stay went well. Again, thank you for providing the feedback. It is not only valuable to other travelers, but helps us continually improve.