“non-vegetarian can eat here, too”
Review of City O City

City O City
Ranked #55 of 3,254 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Son and grandson are vegan. Great place for them! But I was surprised that there were options for me, too! Although dishes were vegetarian, I did not miss the meat. Polenta and cheese and artichoke hearts. A pear and brie pizza. And some desserts to die for! The place is much nicer since they expanded to take over the corner building, too. A lot brighter and open. We had a great time.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My first question to my friends was 'do vegetarian restaurants have meat specials for non vegetarians?' Started out with a great cocktail made with lavender and lime and then had a wonderful dish of macaroni and cheese with broccoli. I shared the Brie, apricot jelly, caramel iced onion and green olive pizza ---oh my goodness delicious. Although the meat lover in me said. Hmmm, smokey ham would make this perfect.... Finished dinner off with a coconutty Scout cookie. cool place, nice vibe and excellent food.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

It's always fun going here. The scene is uber cool, the patrons and the staff. The food is healthy and delicious. The satain wings are my favorite, they taste like real chicken wins, but without the gross veins and bones.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went here with a work colleague, and was very impressed - great food at reasonable prices. I wouldn't fault any of the items that we ordered - particularly outstanding were the carrot soup, shishito peppers, and the torchetti pasta. A real gem for vegetarians, or anyone looking for fresh food in Denver.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I was in Denver for three days and went here twice - once for breakfast and once for dinner, because it was that good! For breakfast I had the waffle of the week (aka WOW), which was a raspberry truffle waffle with peach compote. I normally can't stand the flavor or smell of truffles, but I was feeling adventurous and so I gave it a try. And it was, without a doubt, the best, most complexly flavored waffle I've ever had. And vegan too! When I went back for dinner I had the savory waffle with veggies and fondue, which was good but not quite as spectacular as the WOW. All the food is vegetarian, and much - if not most - is vegan or has a vegan option. Truly heaven for vegetarians. And the service was incredibly friendly and attentive, which is not the case at many other vegetarian restaurants I've been to.