“Renewal Package” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa at The Brown Palace

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #3 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Renewal Package”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I was in Denver accompanying my husband on a work conference. I took the opportunity to book myself a spa appointment. The Brown Palace spa came highly recommended and I was very excited for my scrub/wrap and massage treatments! Every person I dealt with at the spa was fantastic. It was an incredibly relaxing 3 hours of my holiday. Never did I feel rushed. I think I snored myself awake several times during my treatments! I definitely recommend this spa to anybody who is in or visiting the Denver area. The price wasn't outrageous either, so that was a big bonus.

Visited August 2013

Lake Lotawana, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa service Magic in the hands of Esthetician Shai Albright”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I treated myself to a facial while staying at the beautiful Brown Palace Hotel & Spa in Denver last week. The desk staff could not have been nicer and helpful. I was taken to the changing area, restrooms, showers, steam room and lockers as they explained how the process would go. All those areas looked exceptionally clean. The lighting was just right to create a relaxed, soothing mood. Shai appeared right on time. The room was clean and smelled wonderful. Shai explained additional procedures that I could add on to my basic service. The discussion of $$ was not at all uncomfortable and I was delighted with the openess. No surprises at check out. Shai's demeanor and voice made for a most 'magical' experience. I felt pampered, rejuvinated and relaxed & completely comfortable the entire time. Shai Albright is your person if you want a truly professional facial that transcends the ordinary. I will return next time I'm in Denver.

Visited July 2013
Lebanon, NJ
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Mani, Pedi, and Massage - all very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had a day to kill while my husband was at a conference in Denver and decided to give myself my first ever spa day!! Valet parking was very easy and much appreciated! The robe they give you is heavy and feels expensive. The changing room has water and some small snacks which I appreciated. The shower looked beautiful but i didn't have time for that.
My massage was very nice. My masseuse was a little chatty but overall it was very relaxing and I was very happy with it. I had a prenatal massage and since they don't have a table with the belly cut out, the used towels to kind of prop me up, which worked out fine. It was still at $15 up-charge though.
My manicure and pedicure were also very well done. I ended up going with a gel manicure and a french pedicure, both of which were up-charges ($25) and ($15). I am very happy with both of them and glad that I decided to get the more expensive services. Good variety of nail polishes to choose from. They have a nice selection of magazines while you're getting your toes done. The women were very nice and ready to assist me to make me more comfortable!
When you leave they will already charge you 20% per service onto your card. The $195 spa package I got ended up being $305 which is the most I've ever spent on a "spa day", but overall I'm still happy with my services.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank OliveOil0906
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Spa at The Brown Palace Hotel, Denver, Co.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been to many spas in Arizona, Europe, & New England. This is one of the best. I had the 'Signature' massage. Very attentive to personized needs. Run of the house. Relaxing atmosphere with very friendly and attrative service. A fully equipt and unrushed locker and steam room. Campaign Mimosa, nuts, berries, teas and beverages of choice included. Hated to leave.

Visited May 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Loved the spa we come here every time we are in town for a concert! Get a facial with Shai! I made my husband come too instead of playing golf!

Visited May 2013