“Exquisite Spa Experience at the Brown Palace” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa at The Brown Palace

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #3 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Denver, CO
“Exquisite Spa Experience at the Brown Palace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2008

From the moment I walked in to the spa I felt relaxed and cleansed. I was warmly greeted by an attendant and the calming waterfall that sits atop the staircase. They gave me a nice clean robe, slippers and fresh towels. Every need I had was met and I felt like I was the only there.

The powder room fountain provides soothing water flow to complement the steam room. Which is an absolute must! I feel reborn every time I step out. This could be the reason I am a return customer every two weeks. The Moisture's Kiss facial is the perfect answer to dry weather and a hectic schedule.

I feel like I have been given a VIP pass to Denver's BEST kept secret. To all at the Brown Palace, CHEERS!

Denver
“Amazing Manicures and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2008

I cannot say enough about my experience at The Brown Palace Spa. My entire visit was so relaxing. The staff is extremely good at what they do from greeting to the service. The environment is very relaxing and the manicures are my favorite in Denver. I've tried just about every manicure service I can find in Denver and this spa offer the best around. My nails look amazing.

Denver0828
“The Spa!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2008

The Brown Palace Spa was a great choice. The staff was attentive and very helpful. It was a relaxing atmosphere, with light snacks and tea provided in the ladies lounge. I would definately recommend a visit to the spa!

Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brown Palace Spa - A Luxurious Treat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2008

I went to the Brown Palace Spa for a pedicure and also a couple's massage. Both treatments were most enjoyable and I would definitely reccommend the Spa at Brown. The staff is extremely friendly, helpful and professional. The atmosphere is most tranquil, soothing music and beautiful surroundings make for a relaxing experience. I was impressed by all of the beautiful tile work throughout the facility.

The prices and descriptions for the various spa treatments are all listed on the website, so it was easy to select what I wanted and then call to make the appointment. There is a nice waiting room/lounge area with changing rooms, restrooms, showers and a steam room. Bottled water, tea and snacks are also provided. For the massage I was given a locker, a robe and towels. I was also able to use the steam room after the massage.

The massage was one of the best ones I've ever had. The pedicure was also a real treat. The relaxing and lovely surroundings added much to the excellent quality of the services.

Denver
“Serenity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2008

I have been to many spa days over the past few years including the nicest hotels in Las Vegas. The Brown Palace has a very relaxing and serene ambiance that most other spas don't have. The service is impeccable by all of the staff members!