“Refreshing massage and pedicure at a beautiful spa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa at The Brown Palace

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #3 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Cincinnatus, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Refreshing massage and pedicure at a beautiful spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Enjoyed a relaxing 80 minute massage and classic pedicure with 2 friends while visiting Denver. The Brown Palace is gorgeous and the spa is simply beautiful. The massage was phenomenal and worth the splurge since it was more expensive than some other area spas. The pedicure was the best I've ever had and my friends and I were able to enjoy the service simultaneously. It's a good thing I don't live near the spa or I'd end up spending all of my money being pampered here!

NYC
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“I May Have Proposed to My Facialist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had a two-treatment package at the spa during the last week of July, 2012. I was warmly welcomed. The lounge and locker areas were both spotless. The snack trays were full. The robe was super comfortable. The stone massage was great. I'd never had one before, and my only regret is that it didn't last longer. The facialist, Shay, was AMAZING! I told her that I wanted to take her home with me when we were done. I seriously considered going back for a second time before my vacation ended, but it was a bit cost prohibitive. Nevertheless, this is a great place to treat yourself. One of the highlights of my time in Denver.

Mankato, Minnesota
283 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Classic Beauty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

This grand ol' dame in the Mile High City speaks to days of old. Lovely architecture, good service, and caring staff makes this hotel shine. While you are here, check-out their spa and restaurant. They are notable.

Sugar Hill, Georgia
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Fabulous hotel tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

This a wonderful tour, with very few reviews. My husband and I had wanted to do this tour the last time we were in Denver, but due to only having the tour available to the public on Wednesday and Saturday at 3:00 PM, we could not fit it into our schedule. We were pleasantly surprised to find that they would have a tour on July 4th and immediately booked. This was a great time to be downtown, traffic was light, parking available close by and the tour was small.

I know this review is for the hotel tour and not the spa, but we just had to let people know what they are missing by not touring the hotel and learning the history of the hotel. I'm sure the spa is great, just looking in from upstairs through the doors sure made it inviting. If we had had more time a few minutes in the spa would have been nice.

Our tour guide Debra was fantastic with all her knowledge of the history of the hotel and the surrounding buildings as we looked out onto the street. She took us through the different restaurants explaining the rooms and their contents, the wall murals, ceilings, and what the rooms are made from. This is a beautiful hotel and very elegant with all the furnishings and antiques. After we had a tour of the hotel and learned it's history, we were able to tour the Eisenhower Presidential Suite on the 8th floor. President Eisenhower and wife stayed in this room several times. Wow!!! The rooms are beautifully decorated and are so different than a basic hotel room. We also had the opportunity to tour the Beatle's suite. This was done in Beatle memprobilia, from when the Beatles stayed here.

We really recommend that if you want to see an upscale hotel that his survived through the years, take this tour. We are definitly thinking about staying here the next time we are in Denver for at least one night, even if it's only in one of the rooms on the lower level. What an experience we look forward to having. My husbands parents stayed at the Brown Palace back in the 60's for a convention. My husband remembers getting a postcard and said that it looks the same as he remembers from the picture.

Thanks again Debra for an enjoyable afternoon. We look forward to having tea and listening to the music that is normally in the afternoons on our next visit.

Denver, Colorado
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Pampered”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you want to believe you have died and gone to heaven book a session and stay at the Brown. A great experience and living history.

Visited July 2011