“Loved the Spa”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #2 of 62 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Reviewed February 8, 2008

I was fortunate to have received a gift card to the Spa for Christmas and loved every second of it. The experience could not have been more relaxing and I would definitely love to go again. I experienced an hour long massage followed by a soak. It was exactly what I needed after giving birth to a 13 lb child four months prior! As a mother, you always picture how relaxing it will be to go to a spa and my experience lived up to it's picture.

1  Thank BlossomDenver
in 12 reviews
"therapist"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 8, 2008

I had a girls day with my sister at the Brown Palace Spa and it was worth every penny. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the treatments were wonderful. I would return in a heartbeat!

Reviewed February 8, 2008

I scheduled an 80 minute Signature Massage at the Brown Palace. Upon arrival, the staff greeted me immediately and were very pleasant. Having been given a tour of the locker room and available amenities, I changed into my white fluffy robe and slippers. I made use of the steam shower which smelled of eucalyptus. Heavenly! While waiting for my massage, I drank bottled water and munched on fruit and nuts provided for in the waiting area. Once my treatment started, I couldn't believe how quickly 80 minutes flew by. My technician was very knowledgeable on different types of massage and really worked on my problem areas. She was very professional and I never felt uncomfortable. I can't wait for a return visit.
Thanks Brown Palace Spa!

Reviewed February 8, 2008

I went to the Brown Palace Hotel and had the Colorado Riverstone message at the spa. I had a wonderful experience! The staff was very nice and attentive. The bathrobe and slippers were very comfortable and the ladies lounge provides hot tea, strawberries, pretzels and other yummy items. My massage was fantastic. I did not want it to end. If you want a day of pampering, this Spa is the place to go.