“historic and unique”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #2 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Great place to stay and/or dine...part of Denver's legacy.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Love every chance I get to do something at the Brown. Architecture, service, respect for it's history and roots---hey if presidents of the United States and the Beetles loved it why shouldn't I?

Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is a wonderful place. Get a massage here, also if you can get a sports massage . they have the coolest thing that sucks your skin on your body and helps with so many things. you will have to call and set an appt, but its work it. The service is amazing and the locations is in a great location

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I purchased the Brown palace spa deluxe package as a gift to my wife and I met her there after the spa for a high tea experience; we felt like royalty the duration of that experience!

1  Thank aphoenician
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The Brown Palace, named after Molly Brown is a historic and beautiful hotel in Denver. I've enjoyed cruise spas, resort spas in AZ, and several in Colorado... The Spa at The Brown Palace is one of the best! I love the wraps. The facial is to die for!! Enjoy!