“Fantastic Breakfast!!!”
Review of Starvin' Arvin's

Starvin' Arvin's
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Description: There is already a review of this restaurant but it does not use the apostroph on the starvin part. I tried it both ways but it does not come up. i know it exists because I ate there. lol
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Fantastic Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We were hunting a McDonald's and found this diner. We can't say enough about it.
Service was excellent. Food was excellent and a lot of it for a senior lite meal. Homemade strawberry preserves. Yum!!

My husband loves sweets so after a big breakfast he still had to try the homemade cinnamon rolls. This was as big as a plate. I couldn't believe he ate 3/4 th of it... I tasted it and it was wonderful.

Dayton, Ohio
“Best breakfast of our three-week trip!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

There's nothing special about the outside design or the inside decor to attract you to Starvin' Arvin's. Had we not asked at a nearby gas station for a family restaurant with a great breakfast, we would never have ended up here, even though we had just driven by it and seen the sign. But the food. . . . When you're a family of five, traveling for three weeks with three teenagers, you get a bit tired of eating out. We were always looking for good breakfasts to start our day so that we might limit our food consumption to two meals and a snack - typically we just ate at our hotel. But thankfully this day we slept in and missed the continental breakfast and had to go looking for something to eat along our way. Let's just talk about the cinnamon roll for a moment. The server apologized and said the dough hadn't risen that morning and so she couldn't recommend the cinnamon roll. I asked if they were typically good she said she would bring us one for free so we could see what she was talking about. If that was a roll she couldn't, in good conscience, recommend, then I can't imagine what they are like on other days. It was heavenly! Even with raisins, which I typically despise, it was gooey (the icing, not the dough) and delicious, just like a cinnamon roll should be. The rest of our meal followed suit - large portions of delicious food prepared in a timely manner and served by an attentive and smiling server. All we can hope is that they find their way to Ohio one day.

• Visited June 2012
Paonia
“Good, clean, excellent service”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Starvin' is a Colorado chain, sort of a local Denny's with more charm. The Delta restaurant has good, basic American food that is well prepared. Their breakfast omelets for example, are not greasy, have good ingredients, and are not overwhelmed with cheese. The service is good, quick, and polite. They keep their prices low so that the restaurant is affordable for working people. It is also clean and up to date.

• Visited June 2012