“Very nice family establishment”
Review of Daveto's

Daveto's
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Daveto's is the nicest, family oriented place in Delta. The white pizza is delicious (recommended). The parking is a bit challenging on the weekends as it is right on the main drag (there may be parking in the back, however, just not sure). If you have handicapped members with you, parking may be a challenge if they are not mobile. If you are visiting Delta, this is a nice place to eat, then walk up and down the main street. There are many cozy little shops that will give you hours of shopping pleasure.

1  Thank Kristen F

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Always good food, and friendly people. We love the pizza and great house wine. Crisp fresh salads, we just love it all.

2  Thank Peznurse
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Not every Italian restaurant serves Tortellini but Daveto's does and it was fantastic! My wife had the Lasagna and it was perfect for her, not too spicy. Can't wait till they reopen Paghre's in Montrose and bring some of their recipes with them! !!

1  Thank rky_mtn_biker
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here many a times. I don't ever have to ask my wife where she would like to eat, it a given. If you have never tried it, it is a great place to eat. The prices are very reasonable and the service has always been great. I always get the Deluxe Cannoli!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'm from out of town and wanted something Italian to eat. So we stopped here. I ordered the spaghetti with sausage and it was amazing! The service was great; the food came out really fast. It was kind of strange that there was maxican food on the menu but someone in my group got a burrito and loved it. I wish that it was decorated more Italian. Other than that I highly recommend it.