“great breakfast!!!!”

Stockyards
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Great breakfasts!!!! We ate there every morning on our visit and it was always YUMMY!!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Good food and service. We particularly enjoyed the salad bar and homemade desserts. We really like the friendly service and would come back again.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Stockyard and Stockyards would appear to be the same place. It is on the south edge of town, and has a bit of character to. I think this raises it above much of the modest competition. Service was very friendly, in a casual kind of way. Catfish was the special (with tartar sauce), but I am not a fan.

Salad bar was fresh. My steak and mushy vegetables were at best average. But, I wasn't expecting a great dinner. it was fine and the overall feel was very local. Great conversations all around (I was alone in town on business). I even heard a ghost story by a cute waitress!

Fine small town steak house.

Bill

1  Thank BoulderBill
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Family friendly place to eat... The Burgers are the best value for a family of 4..will definitely be back to enjoy the food. We need to try the steak next time

Reviewed February 14, 2012

If you stick to basic Diner food - its ok, but anything else is poorly done. The steaks are prepackaged, already cooked, frozen meat heated up in the restaurant. Yuck.

Been to Stockyards? Share your experiences!