“Great breakfast”
Review of Garden Center Bistro - CLOSED

Garden Center Bistro
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual fine dining,lunch, Sunday Brunch & dinner. From fresh seared salmon in an orange butter sauce to a flame grilled 16oz ribeye, an eclectic Sunday Brunch menu, creative salads and wraps, delectable house made desserts all in a beautiful setting graciously served by our warm and friendly staff. Patio dining.
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Located in an actual garden center, you can buy a tree, some bedding plants, and a nice meal. Like the ambiance, and the service. The french toast sandwich was unique and very tasty. Quick and fresh, a great stop for breakfast or lunch only.

There are newer reviews for Garden Center Bistro

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a great place to have lunch, especially if you enjoy gardening. After your meal, you can stroll the gardens and admire the plants and garden decorations. The food is wonderful, fresh and home made, and my favorite meal is the Santa Fe wrap. It's my first choice for a birthday celebration. You get a free dessert on your birthday, too.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Love Love Love the Bistro. It is the best restaurant in Delta Colorado. I find any excuse to go there for lunch or dinner. The food is great. The soups and salads are the best. At night you can get local wine that is truly good with your meal. Thank you Bistro for being there for me!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I had high hopes for my dish as it was claimed to be the house favorite, the chicken salad sandwich. It was good but not great as it needed a little more flavor for my liking. My friend did get a southwestern wrap that I got to taste and that was really good and flavorful. My husband got a burger which he said was ok. He thought it might be a frozen patty that they were using but we can't be sure. It is a girly kind of restaurant and my husband wasn't real thrilled about going but he was a good sport as was my son. The atmosphere is nice and the wait staff is nice.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I had lunch at the Garden Center Bistro. What an unexpected delight! I had the chicken salad and it was excellent.

1  Thank dlaberge