Tripadvisor

Relaxing

Reviewed December 4, 2019
Sdhern
Del Norte, Colorado

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Always a pleasant experience at Hippie Chick Massage. I suppose you could call me addicted, I try to go every two weeks. The location is so convenient, on the main drag in Del Norte. The professional atmosphere puts you at ease, and the massages are both relaxing and healing. You have to check these sweet chicks out!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 4, 2019

Was a very relaxing environment and the Swedish massage was wonderful, can’t wait to go again. Shannon is amazing

Date of experience: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
alayna123, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

This was an awesome experience! I can’t wait to go back and have recommended Hippie Chick to quite a few people already

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
alayna123, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I can't wait to see you again and thanks for all the referrals!

Reviewed August 3, 2019

We were vacationing in Colorado and I took a chance on a Hippie Chick! I am so glad I did. The deep tissue massage was amazing and the staff was professional and friendly. I would highly reccomend Hippie Chick Massage and will be booking again when we visit again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
alayna123, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed July 24, 2019

Wonderful experience! She has met all of my expectations! I've been twice already and will continue going back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
alayna123, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review!