“Relax and enjoy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I dream about Dog Bar when I am in the heat of Texas - take me away to the outdoor patio, amazing few, terrific service and amazing food! You have to try the pizza for sure~

There are newer reviews for Dog Bar and Grill

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Pizza, burgers, and beer on a patio in the mountains! How could anyone not stop? Our server, Adam, was tops and the food was great.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We've been eating at the Dog Bar for years and years. They finally seem to updated the menu a bit and added a few things. But some things never change and that is there great cheeseburgers and cold beer. I'll be back and back and back. Of course to be fair there are only two places to eat in Cuchara but the Dog Bar definitely makes the top two!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Sandwhiches were delish and the fries were best :)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

The Dog Bar and Grill had probably one of the best service that I have received in a long time. Our waitress was quiet but always ready to refill our drinks and ready to take our orders. We spent a rainy Sunday afternoon at the Dog Bar and it was very relaxing and did not feel like we had to be pushed out so that other people could take our place. The food and drinks came in nice portions. The bar had sports on their tv's for the sports fans and there was also a pool table for those who wanted to be active. I would definitely visit this place again.