“Wonderful experience”
Review of The Steakhouse

The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Dinner at the Steakhouse was fantastic. My boyfriend and I celebrated Valentine's Day here and I'm glad we did. I started with a drink from the bar that was a little too strong for my liking, but good none-the-less. The fresh bread was very good. We both started with the seafood bisque and it was great! We both loved it! I had the teryaki New York Strip with cheese mashed potatoes and my boyfriend had the Chicken Rangoon also with cheese mashed potatoes. I loved my steak, it was amazing...everything about it. Sooo good! My boyfriend's Chicken was a little creamy for him (it was stuffed with cream cheese and crab, i think). The cheese mashed potatoes were fantastic! We were going to get dessert, but were both full from the amazing dinner!
We both walked away incredibly satisfied with our meals and stuffed! Our entire meal was fantastic and the staff was very nice! Make sure if you do plan on eating here, you make reservations. Like most other reviews suggested, there are only a few tables, so reservations are a must!!

• Visited February 2011

kansas
“not as great as I had hoped”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We ate here twice, hoping for great things. I had prime rib the first time. It was ok, but I have had better. The salad was mediocre. My husband loved the onion strings and his filet was good. The second time I had the duck. It was ok - but served in a rather soupy sauce in a gratin dish - with mandarin oranges dumped on top. Not quite a great presentation. Salad was better than the night before. My husband had the fried shrimp and it was just pretty basic. I was hoping for great beef -but this was not to be. Still looking for the casino luring people in with a great prime rib dinner!!

Minnesota
“Amazing food at an amazing price!”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Eat here when you are in Cripple Creek! The service is wonderful, and the food is incredible. We had some of the best steaks we have ever eaten. Even better is the price. The wait for a table can be a bit long--make a reservation in advance if you can.

South Carolina
“Our Favorite Steakhouse!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2009

This is the best, most reasonable priced steakhouse I have ever ate at! We had the cajon butter filet and it was incredible! I cut it with a fork! We will be back to Victor and stop in the Steakhouse again!

Bellevue, WA
“Great quality steak dinner!”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

We took an impulsive side-trip to Cripple Creek while on vacation, not knowing how long the round-trip would take. We needed to eat dinner, and a local recommended The Steakhouse. We are so grateful to that person! Because we did not make a reservation, we had to sit at a bistro table, away from the windows. It was still very comfortable, and we can't say enough for the quality of our dinner. I enjoyed a very tender New York steak strip, complemented with fresh vegetables, a fresh green salad, and freshly baked warm bread. It was a bit more quiet, upstairs and away from all the slot machines. If you plan on traveling to Cripple Creek, I would highly recommend making a dinner reservation here, as we did not observe much seating.

2 Thank LauraLee54