“Always a must go”
Review of The Steakhouse

The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Whenever I am in Cripple creek a visit to the Steakhouse at Bronco Billy's is a must do. What a gem in a remote location. You won't go away hungry and the quality is excellent.

1  Thank midwest2014

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best steaks in town by far...
Best to have a reservation. It may be a small restaurant in size but big
On service and flavor.
I almost always get the butter filet and creek brûlée for dessert.
It has never disappointed me. From just a quiet dinner with my husband
To a larger gathering with friends . Always excellent in my book.

2  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed November 6, 2013

So for my husbands Birthday we drove up to cripple creek for a nice adult Birthday. We had dinner at the steak house. I called the day before for reservations and the women who answered was rude on the phone. Ok I get it we all have off days. We got to the restaurant about 30 mins early and was told we had to come back, be cause they had no open tables.. But we saw tables everywhere that were not being used. When we did get our table it was one issue after another. Our coffee was cold our food left a lot to be desired and trying to get our check was ridiculous.
Just a total bust.

6  Thank amtracker101
Reviewed October 26, 2013

They are rude I tried to ask if they could recommend and her response was dont you know every Casino has a restaurant you can go to them without a reservation. I said i would like a nice place like yours and she said well just try all the casinos I said thanks for nothing

3  Thank LouisRaiders
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We both ordered a steak one ny strip and the other was a filet. They were both amazing!!! At the end of the meal we both decided that is was one of the best meals we had ever had!!!!!!!

1  Thank mickeySch