“Best food in town.”
Review of The Steakhouse

The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love the Steakhouse. My favorite is the butter filet - medium. My husband likes steak oscar -medium. The best steak you will ever have is at the Steakhouse. The brownie dessert is also delicious and enough for you to share. The service is fantastic!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We loved the atmosphere and the food was delicious. Would definitely go back again to try other tasty offerings!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Our steak and shrimp was fantastic. The portions were large and of the best quality. Service was fantastic! When I could not finish all of my dinner I was offered a doggie bag, but when I told them I did not have a place to store the food, they noted that no food was thrown out, but rather given to pet shelters in town. Loved the idea of not wasting food!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

The Food is great - you do have go throught the casino to get there

Reviewed October 3, 2011

We are usually disappointed with steaks in CO, so prefer to grill our own, but this was a great steakhouse. Both our filets were cooked correctly to temperature and were a great cut of meat. I had the house creamy onion soup for a starter and bf had the house salad with blue cheese, both were great. They also have extremely reasonable prices on bottles of wine.

We weren't in any hurry, so service was fine for us, but they were shorthanded on a Saturday night and could tell a couple tables were impatient. I would recommend reservations as they were booked on the Saturday we visited (we made reservations about two weeks ahead).

Overall would give a big thumbs up for our experience.