Century Casino & Hotel Cripple Creek
Midnight Rose Hotel and Casino(Cripple Creek)(Great Value!)
$90
$95
The Victor Hotel(Victor)(Great Value!)
$84
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak(Manitou Springs)
$270
$209
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Cripple Creek Motel(Cripple Creek)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsglass showermid citybed frameslot machinesstreet noiseheard nothinghuge windowsquaint townexposed brickgreat roomking bedcelebrate our anniversarynice shower headgaming tablesprevious visitsblackout curtainsnew section
Reviewed November 18, 2013

10 of us stayed one night here this last weekend. Check in was a great experience for me, but my mother-in-law had someone helping her that was in much need of a break. She seemed very stressed out and irritated. Each of our rooms were designed the same but the layouts were different, which we loved. The old pictures and exposed brick wall (in some areas) added to the charm of the hotel. The rooms were a bit noisy but one should expect that staying in a old hotel over a casino. The food was great and reasonably priced. The servers could use a bit more training in customer service. The casino part of the hotel was a bit confusing when it came time to cash in our tickets. The dealers at the black jack tables were GREAT and took the time to explain the game to us.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We patronized several casinos in the Cripple Creek complex and while I was watching my daughter play at Century, a lady sitting next to her told me it was two dollar Tuesday. Not only did that mean lower stakes at the tables but it also meant they had a two dollar burger and fries special in the restaurant. So, before I started playing, I went to the restaurant for lunch and ordered the two dollar special. I also found out I could get sweet potato fries. The burger was a bit smaller than their normal one, but it was really good so if you visit the Century on Tuesday, you have a special treat waiting for you.

Room Tip: Didn't stay, only played in the casino and ate in the restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shortknocer
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Spent a night in Room 105...best description is a 1950s hotel room with a nice coat of fresh paint...it was so loud that there are disposable ear plugs in the room...most of the doors have cracks where you can see around them because the building has settled so much...I could not figure out how to get anything worth watching on the television...and the casino and hallway noise was incredible despite the privacy door between the casino and the rooms...basically not worth over $50/night hotel...so please think again.

Room Tip: Another hotel in Cripple Creek
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kurt5280
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We spent my wife's 69th B-Day here in room 110....excellent experience. Our friends stayed in 107 and spent nite with very loud music and a rude nite manager. Overall we had a very enjoyable B-Day and good food in grill.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank campingary
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The building the Century Casino is in is very old, but the room's are awesome! We stayed in room 102 (they have 15 rooms) and it was beautiful. King size bed, beautiful enclosed shower/bath) beautiful decor. The only drawback is that we were on the main road so there was some noise as the casino was changing out the slot machines.

It was really fun, we received a voucher for free breakfast ($1.95 per person - but that was great) - get the Biscuits and Gravy (very, very good)!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple