Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Review Highlights
Best Massage I’ve Had

My husband and I recently visited this spa on our baby moon to Crested Butte. Gabby gave me this... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2019
Tawniraelyn
Cimarron Hills, Colorado
via mobile
One of the best massages I’ve had

I did a 90 min derp tissue massage with Helen, and it was great. She followed my cue for not... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
Shorebird94
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We came here for our anniversary couples massage. We aren't really massage people so we wernt too sure what we were looking for, but this was it! The ladies listened to our needs and made the experience so relaxing, enjoyable and perfect for our anniversary. The location is quiet and on the creek which adds the perfect ambiance. Definitely going here again next time!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Mary I
Reviewed February 12, 2016

I live in Crested Butte and this is where I go for massages and spa treatments whenever I can make time. I have always had excellent service and their therapists are all amazing.

Date of experience: February 2016