We absolutely loved our stay at The Lodge, we got an upgrade to a beautiful one bedroom which was fab- had two balconies with great views. The kids loved playin in the snow on the patios which was nice cuz the parents wanted to stay warm. The staff was so friendly and going the wknd of Thanksgiving was a treat b/c there were no crowds. Have been going to CB for years but have found our new spot to stay. Thank you Lodge at Mountaineer square. The pool was a great treat too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel